Barranca Este 72A in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Perfect Ambiance to Enjoy a Delightful Stay
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
BARRANCA ESTE 72A
Barranca Este 72a is a gorgeouss 1,050 square meters villa with vaulted wooden ceilings built around a beautiful centenary Ceiba tree that offers to its guests a warm and peaceful setting. Elegant and modern furnishing with large areas providing the perfect ambience to relax and enjoy a delightful stay. Barranca Este 72a comes with a main living room, formal dining area with two dining tables that can accommodate 16 guests comfortably, a separate living room studio equipped with air conditioning and 75” television.
The garden area sits just beside the swimming pool with a large acclimatized gazebo that provides an additional living and dining area, tv, a full bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Barranca Este 72a is located a few minutes walking distance to Dye Fore Golf Course and Altos de Chavon and a 30 minutes walk to Casa de Campo Marina.
“During the Christmas and New Year, the minimum stay is 7 nights.
* Swimming Pool
* Alfresco Dining
* BBO Facilities & Studio
* Parking Access & Gated Community
* Chaise Lounges
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Artist Village
* Beach Club
* Equestrian Center
* Event Facilities
* Resort Private Beach
* Shooting Center
* Tennis Center
* World Class Golf Courses
Bedroom 1 – King
Bedroom 2 – 2 Queen
Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen
Bedroom 4 – 2 Queen
Distance from Property
Minitas Beach – a.6mi | The Marina – 4.8mi | Golf Pro Shop – 2.ami | Equestrian Center – 2.ami | Altos de Chavon – a.gmi | Tennis Center – 0.8mi | Shooting Center – 2mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.