Royal Westmoreland - Bajan Heights in St James by Personal Villas - Gorgeous Executive Villa
PROMO! SUMMER 2023
– An Epic Caribbean vacation for 15% less!
– Book until June 15th for stays between June 2nd and October 30th, 2023
– Minimum stay of 7 nights
– This offer is not combinable with any other offer.
– Blackout dates will be applied.
– Please inquire for more details.
ROYAL WESTMORELAND – BAJAN HEIGHTS, Saint James, Barbados
This gorgeous executive five-bedroom villa sits atop the ridge overlooking the shimmering West Coast of Barbados and is a blend of modern finishes and classic chic island style. Spacious and designed to incorporate the tropical views from every vantage point, Bajan Heights is bright and airy with a free-flowing design, high ceilings, and cool coral stone interiors.
The arched doorways of the exquisitely furnished living room open out to a breezy large verandah with several separate seating areas and stairs leading down to the pool deck and tropical gardens. The formal dining area is situated just off the verandah seats 10, offering an alfresco ambiance with understated elegance. The pool deck is sizeable and offers excellent options for entertaining with a covered wet bar and powder room to one end and lots of comfortable sun loungers and casual dining areas set under the swaying palm trees.
The guest cottage is to the south of the deck and has a private patio, spacious bedroom with a king-sized bed and en suite bathroom, a perfect place for visitors or family members looking for a little privacy. On the ground floor, you will also find one guest bedroom with an elegant four-poster king-sized bed, plantation-style decor, en suite bathroom and French doors leading out onto the covered verandah.
The state-of-the-art kitchen has gorgeous marble countertops, a sit-up breakfast bar for casual meals and our resident cook can whip up culinary island delights while you relax and enjoy the stunning views and island activities.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms. The stunning master suite has a king-sized bed and its own private patio overlooking the pool, the lush gardens and beyond to the turquoise coastline below. The second and third bedroom has twin beds and a king-sized bed, elegant en suite bathrooms and private patios with views.
With lots of options for entertaining, this luxurious villa is perfect for family reunions, special occasions or couples who enjoy the very best our Platinum Coast has to offer. The Royal Westmoreland community is only 5 minutes equidistant from the thriving Holetown area with its many restaurants, chic boutiques and exciting nightlife and the picturesque Speightstown which offers a laid back vibe with seaside dining, friendly beach bars, art museums and more.
Social or golf membership at Royal Westmoreland not included.
* Pool, Wet bar, Golf Course
* Garden, Gazebo, Pool Deck
* TV, BOSE Wireless Speaker, Wi-Fi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans
* Hair Dryer, Barbeque, Security Safe
* Pool Shower, State of the art Kitchen
* Watersports by request
* Guest Gap Period – 72 Hours
* Enhanced Cleaning Practices
* High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
* Quarantine Approved
* Housekeeping – 6 days per week.
* Cook – 6 days per week during Christmas only
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, own private patio overlooking the pool, Tub, Shower, Double Vanity
* Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin-size beds, private patio, Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, private patio, Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 5 – King-size bed, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.