Avalon at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Magnificent Restful Hideaway
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
AVALON at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Avalon is a restful hideaway, beautifully furnished and nestled in a magnificent garden rich with fruit trees and offering a wonderful view of the valley and the Caribbean Sea.
Avalon is built in a distinctive Jamaican single-level design with extensive use of cut stone for which Jamaica is renowned. The spacious main house with two bedrooms is complemented by a very pretty white cottage which also has two bedrooms. The villa is wrapped with beautiful gardens – rather like an island – and has lovely views of the sea and the deeply forested valley to the east.
Built on one level and approached on the ocean-facing side by a stone Venetian staircase or on the other side through two grand solid wood doors, Avalon offers polished wood floors and soft neutral shades punctuated with blue, green, and coral. You enter into the large sitting room which has a dining area to one side of the room and on the other side, through a connecting doorway, a media room. Outside is a lovely brick terrace shaded by a row of mature trees. Down to the right is a sea-facing heated swimming pool and deck.
There are two bedrooms in the main house, both with views of the sea. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and the guest bedroom has twin beds that can be configured as a king. The en suite bathrooms in both bedrooms have walk-in showers and separate bathtubs. The exceptionally light and airy guest cottage has two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, one with a king-size bed and the other with twin beds that can be joined together.
• Heated swimming pool, Bar
• Ceiling fans, DVD player
• Safes in all bedrooms
• 3 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet
• iPod dock
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Flat screen TVs
• Private terraces
• Cable satellite TV & Hair dryers
• Massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market, games room
• Kid’s Club
• 2 minutes to tennis, 3 minutes to Golf and beach
• Two Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub, walk-in shower
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), en-suite bathroom with tub, walk-in shower
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.