Villa Alta Mundi in Cul-de-sac by Personal Villas - Contemporary and Offering Superb Ocean Views
VILLA ALTA MUNDI, Cul-de-sac, St Maarten
The beautiful and contemporary Alta Mundi, enjoys an elevated position in the hills of Cul de Sac on the eastern Atlantic coast of French St. Martin, close to the popular beach of Orient Bay and the scenic village of Grand Case.
This stylish 2 level modern home sits amongst gently rolling hills, facing the sea and offering superb views over the tranquil bay of Cul de Sac. Signature decorative screens work with the sunlight to provide a pleasing shadow-play on the clean architectural lines of both the exterior terraces and in the light-filled interior spaces. On the lower ground floor level, a rectangular lap pool and a furnished deck area lined with lush green lawns overlook the turquoise bay. The design of the exterior resembles a cruise liner with a wide exterior staircase connecting the two levels of the home, leading from the pool terrace up to the main entrance level and the principal living areas. The upper terrace with a glass balustrade like the deck of a ship provides a superb unobstructed view over the sea.
The view is unbroken right through from the covered outdoor living and dining space to the interior living room via extra-wide sliding doors, running nearly the entire length of the room.
The beautiful light-filled decor features an interior living room furnished with pale gray leather couches and hints of acid green and crimson, cool contemporary lighting and a widescreen TV. The living space continues uninterrupted out to a further comfortable lounge area on the covered outdoor terrace furnished with chic linen couches and soft evening lighting. There is also an area for alfresco dining with a large table with seating for 8. The beautiful pale gray kitchen accessed from the living area has a breakfast bar and long granite countertops and high-grade appliances.
The four bedrooms feature king-size beds, stylish quality linens and widescreen TVs and each has an ensuite bathroom with designer fittings and a large open shower. The Chartreuse and Sky Blue bedrooms are located on the lower level and open out to the pool terrace. Two further bedrooms are located on the upper level, one with a sea view and one with a garden view.
The villa is conveniently located close to Orient Bay beach with its water sports, restaurants and bars and the gourmet village of Grand Case, home to some of the island’s finest eateries.
This property is available to rent as a 2 or 4 bedroom villa.
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Air Conditioning | Stereo | Television | Clothes Dryer | Hair Dryer | Internet – Wifi | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Washing Machine
Computer Monitor | Desk | Desk Chair | Dining Table | Free wifi | Kitchen Island
Coffee Maker | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster
Bird Watching | Boating | Gambling | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Near Ocean | Ocean View
Bedroom 1: Queen-size bed, A/C, TV, access to the terrace with ocean view and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, A/C, TV, access to the pool terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed, A/C, TV, access to the pool terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.