Admirals Quay 5 in Rodney Bay by Personal Villas - Family-friendly Spot in Well-Manicured Garden
ADMIRAL’S QUAY #5 – Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
Admiral’s Quay #5 is a beautifully appointed unit in a townhouse community in the heart of bustling Rodney Bay. The 3-bed, 2.5- bath two-story condominium fronts the Rodney Bay Marina and is nestled in verdant manicured gardens. The ground floor living space is roomy and bright, excellently furnished, and cooled by ceiling fans. It opens up to a private patio with an informal dining space, a stretch of manicured lawn, and a great vista of the famous Rodney Bay Marina. Also on the ground level is a fully equipped kitchen, as well as a laundry room and powder room. Upstairs, the 3 bedrooms are fully air-conditioned and include a master bedroom with an ensuite bath and two bedrooms that share a bathroom. All units have access to a large communal resort pool with stunning water features framed by landscaped gardens.
This townhouse unit is excellent for a family or for those wishing to explore by foot and stroll from the beach to bar to shopping and back home again.
• Large communal swimming pool set in lush gardens.
• Breezy waterfront unit.
• A quick stroll to the popular Reduit Beach, the two major malls, a plethora of restaurants, shopping, and all amenities.
Good to Know:Secure, gated community.
• Half day housekeeping.
• Room with bunk beds is small and suitable for children.
Bedroom 1: Double Bed, air-conditioned with ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds, air-conditioned, shared ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 3: Two Twin Beds, air-conditioned, shared ensuite bathroom
STAFF: Housekeeper – Monday to Friday 9am – 12pm
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.