1 Paradise Lane in Nail Bay by Personal Villas - Relaxing and Diving into Island Adventures
Premium Perks for summer vacation.
You can choose from two premium offers when you book one of our luxury villas.
* Complimentary Welcome Breakfast
Wake up on the right side of the bed. You and your guests will be treated to a delicious breakfast at
your villa created just for you by one of our gourmet private chefs.
* Mobile Roaming Data
Don’t let anything hold you back this summer holiday. Receive 1GB roaming data for each villa guest,
so you can stay connected wherever you wander in the BVI!
Valid on new bookings for stays from June 1st to December 1, 2023
Based on 7-night stays, booked from May 15th to October 30th, 2023
Based on availability at select villas
Not combinable with any other offers
Blackout dates apply including November 18th to 27th (US Thanksgiving)
– Please inquire for more details.
1 PARADISE LANE, Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands
The heart of Paradise Lane is its airy main room, featuring a fully-appointed gourmet kitchen and open-concept dining and sitting area-all from which you can take in picture-perfect views of the Dog Islands and the Caribbean Sea. The master bedroom features a king bed, beautiful en-suite bathroom, and a spacious alfresco shower for two with a stand-alone rain shower. The gorgeous second bedroom also has a king bed (available with twin beds) with an en-suite bathroom featuring a 58″ x 88″ rectangle sliding steam shower.
At 1 Paradise Lane, you are always a few steps away from the inviting freshwater pool, surrounded by a large native stone patio, comfortable recliners, and intimate seating areas bordered by landscaped gardens. Guests love the over 1,000-square-foot rooftop sun deck offering peerless views of the cove and glorious Virgin Gorda sunsets. The villa includes a variety of games and activities, including fun and challenging ways to practice your golf game between rounds. Take a short stroll down the stone-paved pathway and find yourself on the sands of secluded Nail Bay Beach, where a hammock waits to welcome you.
All guests staying at 1 Paradise Lane have complimentary access to all the facilities of Nail Bay Sports Club, including the outdoor tennis court, indoor squash court, air-conditioned gym, and indoor ping pong room.
* Pool (Freshwater)
* High-Speed Wireless Internet
* Central Air Conditioning
* 4 Smart TVs (All with access to Amazon music and movies and Apple movies)
* Digital TV Service (With a large selection of channels and streaming capabilities)
* DVD Movies & Music, Puzzles and Board Games
* Local Telephone (Cordless phones with a local number for free local calls are available for your convenience)
* Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
* iPad (With digital daily access to New York Times)
* Gourmet Kitchen (fully furnished with stainless appliances and a complement of dinnerware and glassware)
* Keurig k-80 & Cuisinart Drip Coffee Maker, Espresso Machine
* Air Fryer, LG Wash Tower
* Work Station (Desk, monitor, and chair, all-in-one color printer/copier, and fax machine)
* Large Propane Gas Grill
* Outdoor Shower
Bedroom 1: King Bed, Ocean View, Ensuite Bathroom, Large Dual Vanity, Private Toilet Room, Alfresco Shower for 2 Including Stand Alone Rain Shower, Closet, Chest of 5 Drawers
Bedroom 2: King Bed (can be converted into two twin beds), Ocean View, Ensuite Bathroom, Two Sinks, Private Toilet Room, Spacious Rectangle Sliding Steam Shower, Closet, Chest of 5 Drawers
Additional Sleeping Options: Trundle Day Bed in Sitting Area adding 2 additional Twin Beds
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.