Vista Villa 3BR in Leverick Bay by Personal Villas - Breathtaking Tranquil Haven
VISTA VILLA, Leverick Bay, British Virgin Island
Live life on island time whilst nestled on the hillside above the Caribbean Sea on tranquil and secluded Virgin Gorda. Vista Villa is a unique two-story private residence offering unparalleled views of North Sound and Mosquito Island in an ideal location to enjoy a relaxing BVI getaway with family and friends.
Recently refurbished, Vista Villa features a fully stocked gourmet kitchen, cozy living area, and dedicated dining space on the upper level. The top floor includes two bedrooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Connected by an external staircase, the ground level has another room with two twin beds, a private bathroom, an entertainment area, and a bar.
Vista Villa has a large, wrap-around deck overlooking the bay, allowing for indoor/outdoor living at its best. Dine alfresco, take a nap in a hammock or lounge chair, or find a spot to lay in the sun. The property also boasts its own pier and has easy access to all of the Leverick Bay Resort. Whether you want to stroll the beach, snorkel the pristine coral reefs, dine out, or explore local attractions, your ideal Caribbean getaway awaits.
* Access to Swimming Pool and Other Facilities at Leverick Bay Resort & Marina
* Coffee Maker & BBQ Grill
* Wireless High-Speed Internet
* Fully Air Conditioned
* Cable/Satellite Service
* Flat Screen TV
* Board Games
* Ceiling Fans
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, En-suite Bathroom with shower, A/C
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, En-suite Bathroom with shower, A/C
Bedroom 3 – Two Twin-size beds, Private Bathroom, A/C
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.