Villa Turrasann in Runaway Bay by Personal Villas - Summer Specials Beachfront , Private Chef
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA TURRASANN, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
** Note that rates are for 6 guests, 3 bedrooms **
For 7-9 guests the rate is $100 per night per additional guest. If young children are putting you over capacity please inquire.
Villa Turrasann offers solitude, perfect for a family vacation, a romantic getaway or just as a home away from home. Its located directly on Cardiff Hall Beach, a short walk from restaurants, bars, and shops. Food is an experience that can not be missed, Runaway bay offers some of the best restaurants, bars and grills – Sharkies, and Flavours Bar and Restaurant being favourite of many tourists!
The newly opened Jewels waterpark is a 5 minute walk from the villa along with Jewel’s Golf Course, with day passes available.Villa Turrasann is just 10 miles away from Ocho Rios, where the local craft towns are situated.
This beautiful villa is entered through a secluded entrance from the main road, onto a drive that can hold a few vehicles. This newly refurbished two storey villa boasts wide sliding glass doors that overlook a newly re-commissioned private pool; where alfresco dinning can be enjoyed on a comfortable set of outdoor chairs and table. A downstairs toilet is also accessible, and a shower room is located next to the pool. A brightly spaced, air– conditioned living and dining area; offering bespoke Jamaican carved furniture also includes a dining table that can seat 10. Wifi, Cable TV, iPod dock.
Villa Turrasann includes a beach garden at the back of the property perfect for playing a game of Frisbee, relaxing in the gazebo or sipping rum punch on a set of lounge chairs, covered by the breeze of the many fruit trees and plants such as Hibiscus, Mint and Pentas. This beach garden is also perfect for hosting small functions, such as wedding receptions. A secured gate situates at the end of the beach garden leading to the white sandy beach off Cardiff Hall.
The wrap around balcony on the first floor is where all three fully air-conditioned bedrooms are located, accommodating up to 6 guests* including children. These bedrooms are accessed poolside via an enclosed staircase. Each room includes en-suite bathrooms that feature a large closet and storage units. All the wooden furniture including beds, and dressing tables are handmade here in Jamaica. From all three bedrooms the Caribbean Sea can be viewed from one side and the stunning scenery of Cardiff Hall hills can be seen from the other.
We recommend that you provide your own means of transportation to the Villa and throughout your stay in Jamaica.
We can provide you with a list of JUTA licensed taxis, and mini-buses, whom you can book and pay for throughout the duration of your stay.
On arrival, no matter what time of the day a meal will be provided free of charge. Before arrival, arrangements will be made about any dietary preferences for this meal. You may choose our option of a meal plan, which is $50 a day per head, and includes Breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with drinks.* If you would rather purchase your own food, our chef will accompany you to the local food stores and markets for you to purchase what you will require for your stay. The luxury of this, is that you can communicate with our chef about your meals, how and when you would like them prepared.
*Alcohol is not included.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.