Sandalwood in Sandy Lane by Personal Villas - Ideal for Couples and Families, Beautiful Pool, Beach
PROMO! SUMMER 2023
* Offers 15% Discount on 7 nights until Nov 15th
* Applicable only on 4 & 6 bedroom rates.
* Please inquire for more info.
SANDALWOOD HOUSE, Sandy Lane Estate, St. James, Barbados
Sandalwood House is located on the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate in St. James, Barbados. This lovely villa sits on over an acre of landscaped gardens with more than a dozen different types of palm trees, together with many other interesting and unique tropical flora and fauna.
An open-air terrace and dining patio with a built-in alcove for extra seating leads to the pool & Jacuzzi, with views across the 3rd tee on the Old Nine golf course, where there is a garden gate giving access to the golf course for walking or jogging. Lounge chairs on the pool deck invite you to relax and work on the tan you have always longed for or, lounge in the Spanish style covered Gazebo having afternoon tea, or spending a lazy tropical afternoon with family and friends. The large TV room is perfect for quiet relaxation, Sandalwood features access to all the UK channels allowing guests in the villa to keep up to date with English news, sports, and tv shows.
Recently renovated, the villa offers 4 beautifully appointed air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom; 3 on the upper level and 1 on the ground floor. There is a 5th full bathroom with a tub on the ground floor, conveniently positioned to serve as a powder room or changing room/bathroom when using the pool nearby. There is a truly lovely and comfortable self-contained cottage on the grounds, consisting of 2 en-suite bedrooms, sitting area with flat screen TV and cable, as well as its own kitchen. A private, romantic spot to spend some quiet time with your significant other or alone, a glass of wine in hand as you soak in the plunge pool just off of the patio, enjoying this most tranquil of settings.
Tenants renting Sandalwood House also have the use of 12 sun loungers stored in a private cabana at the Sandy Lane Property Owners Facilities on Sandy Lane Beach. An experienced staff complement of Butler, Cook, and Housekeeper, together with a Gardener and Night Security Guard complete the villa experience, all the attributes necessary to make your holiday at Sandalwood House a Happy and Memorable one. Come, spend some time with us…
This can be rented as 3, 4 or 6 bedrooms.
* Swimming pool at the main house is 14′ X 30′ and 4′ 6″ at the deepest point
* Plunge Pool at the cottage is 8′ X 14′ and 3′ 10″ at the deepest point
* Near Sandy Lane Hotel
* Sandy Lane Beach Cabana
* Beach Club Access
* Nearby Beach, Supermarket, Duty-Free Shopping, Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre, Restaurants, Bar/Nightclub, and Other Places of Interest
* Golf Course On-Site
* Gazebo, Patio, Guest Cottage
* TV, Cable/Satellite, UK TV Channels DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Sound System/Music Dock
* Wi-Fi Internet, Ceiling Fans
* Outdoor Dining, A/C – Bedrooms and Select Rooms
* Kitchen, BBQ Grill, Alarm System
* Washing Machine, Laundry Dryer
* Safe, Full Enclosed Property
* Night Watchman
Master Bedroom – King-size bed, A/C, ensuite Powder Room w/ Shower
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, ensuite Powder Room w/ Shower
Bedroom 3 – Queen-size bed, A/C, ensuite Powder Room w/ Shower
Bedroom 4 – Two Twin-size bed, A/C, ensuite bathroom and One Day Bed
Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed, A/C, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – Two Twin-size bed, A/C, ensuite bathroom
** For holiday rentals over Christmas & New Years we require a Friday or Saturday check-in / out **
**Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa**
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.