Roglić in Makarska Riviera by Personal Villas - Surrounded by Lush Croatian Greenery with Pool
* EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT until Mar 31, 2022
* Less 5% for the weekly rental periods from May 09 – Jun 03 and Sep 03 – Oct 02, 2022
* Please inquire for more info.
VILLA ROGLIC, Župa, Makarska Riviera, Croatia
Villa Roglić is located in a secluded, peaceful part of Imotski, surrounded by lush Croatian greenery and an impressive mountain range. It is easily accessible by road, but the villa offers full privacy with a quiet countryside setting. There is ample space for parking your car at the villa, with enough space for up to 6 cars.
The large villa is made up of the first and second floor as the ground floor is not in use. The interior is decorated for comfort and style, with all the amenities you will need during your stay. On the first floor there is a large kitchen and dining space with historical art to admire. The dining room leads out into a large, airy living room area where you can relax.
There are two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms in the villa. There is one double bedroom and one bathroom on the first floor with the further three bedrooms and another bathroom on the second floor. The bedrooms are decorated with traditional furniture and comfortable beds to ensure you feel at home during your stay. The modern bathrooms are fitted with showers with one bathroom having a washing machine for you to use.
The living room and kitchen lead out onto the large outdoor terrace where you will find a private pool which captures plenty of sun during the day. The other side of the terrace offers sun loungers where you can relax under the shade of the parasols. There is also an outdoor dining space if you decide to dine alfresco. Guests are free to use the outdoor BBQ area, located a short distance away from the villa.
Villa Roglic is around an hour away from the spiritual Medjugorje, an important place of pilgrimage and encouragement of faith. Many people visit this important site. Medjugorje is located across the border of Croatia and into Bosnia, so you will need your passports for the journey. Further activites can be found in Makarska, where you can visit the impressive Biokovo Mountain and enjoy the beautiful seas on the town’s bay.
Orvas Villas offer a wide range of villas in Croatia with private pools and our experts are on hand to help you make the perfect selection.
The villa is partially air-conditioned. 3 units in total are in the villa. Kitchen/dining area is equipped with 1 unit. Sitting area, which is a loggia, is equipped with 1 unit. Third unit is located in the hall, above the staircase. Each unit is an inverter type, with cooling and heating capabilities.
* Swimming Pool – 24 m² (1.6m)
* Terrace, Garden
* Indoor fireplace (in a separated facility, 42 meters away by walk)
* Private parking (6 spots, not covered)
* Washing machine, air conditioning, central heating in every room
* Satellite TV, hair dryer in every bathroom (2 in total), iron, ironing board
* Wi-Fi, Internet (Internet speed: 6/2 Mbps), Hi-Fi, DVD, safe deposit box
* First aid kit, chessboard, outdoor shower, hammock
* Indoor fireplace + BBQ in the separated facility
* Garden furniture, sun loungers (8 pcs), 2 parasols
* Double-bedded rooms: 2 (1 on the first floor; 1 on the second floor) (bed size 160 x 200 cm)
* Twin bedrooms: 2 (on the second floor) (bed size 90 x 200 cm)
Bathrooms with a shower: 2 (not en-suite; 1 on the first floor; 1 on the second floor)
• Town center (Zagvozd): 14 km • Airport: 100 km
• Sea: 24 km • Clinic: 14 km
• Beach: 24 km • Petrol station: 24 km
• Grocery shop: 4 m • Bakery: 15 km
• Bureau de change: 14 km • Ferry port: 76 km
• Deposit on arrival (credit card authorization) 300 EUR
• Short stays possible in periods (min. stay 4 days): from Jan 01 – June 24 and Aug 27 – Dec 31, 2022
• Maximum occupancy: 8 adults
• Baby cot available on request
• High chair available on request
• End cleaning included in the price. (Extra cleaning is 120 EUR)
• Exchange of towels and linen: once per week
• Maintenance of the garden and the pool is included in the price.
• Tourist tax is not included in the price
TOURIST TAX in Croatian Kuna’s per person/night
Pre & Post Season
Jan 01 – Mar 31: 6 kuna (around 0.80 Eur)
Oct 01 – Dec 31: 6 kuna (around 0.80 Eur)
Apr 01 – Sept 30: 8 kuna (around 1.07 Eur)
-Pets are allowed (max 1 pet) surcharge 10 EUR/pet/day
-Smoking is not allowed
-The villa is partially air conditioned.
-The villa is suitable for winter accommodation
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighbourhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.