Prudence in St James by Personal Villas - Perfect for Vacation, Swimming Pool, Gazebo
VILLA PRUDENCE, St. James, Barbados
Start your Barbados holiday right at beautiful Villa Prudence in Old Queens Fort in St. James. This exceptional eight-bedroom villa blends quaint Caribbean charm with high-end living all surrounded by a mature garden with an array of tropical flowers and grand palm trees.
Upon entering the private Old Queens Fort road and arriving at the gates of Prudence the house immediately draws you in with its unique architecture and coral stone finishes. Upon entering the property your eyes are drawn through the open living room through to the bar and out to the gardens and pool area.
Prudence features eight bedrooms in total, five in the main house and three in the cottage. All the bedrooms in the main house are ensuite and the cottage offers one ensuite and a shared full bathroom. All the bedrooms feature air conditioning, safes, and ceiling fans and are beautifully decorated to make you feel right at home.
For anyone vacationing at Prudence being outside will be second nature. The large grounds, pool deck and 45 ft salt-filtered swimming pool make for the perfect location to relax while taking in the Caribbean sun or cool off with a refreshing swim. The pool area also features a gazebo which can be used for casual dining or to play games on a night while enjoying the array of pool light colour options which make the area that much more magical.
The main house features a large coral stone table which comfortably seats 14 as well as an additional 8 seater coral stone table on the patio just off the dining room. The bar area is a favourite addition of guests staying at Prudence and creates an ideal location to get your family and friends traveling with you around for a rum punch and some good laughs.
Last but not least is the fully airconditioned media room which seats 12 and is the perfect place for the children to cool out before dinner after a long day at the beach or for the sports fans to keep up with their favourite team even when they are on vacation in sunny Barbados.
Prudence comes with a full complement of staff included with the rental who are all there to make sure you have a holiday like no other. The property is a just steps away from the beach at Old Queens Fort and also the beach at Colony Club Hotel which is just a few hundred meters to the south.
This can be rented as 5 or 8 bedrooms.
* A/C – Bedrooms and Select Rooms
* Bar, BBQ Grill, Covered Patio
* Cable/Satellite Channels, Ceiling Fans
* Gazebo, Guest Cottage
* Kitchen, Outdoor Dining
* Near Sandy Lane Hotel, Pool
* Television, Wi-Fi Internet
* Walk-in Closets, Safe, Laundry Dryer
* Alarm System
* Beach Nearby
* Supermarket Nearby
* Duty-Free Shopping Nearby
* Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre Nearby
* Restaurants Nearby
* Bar/Nightclub Nearby
* Places of Interest Nearby
Main House First Floor:
Master Bedroom – King Bed, Bathtub and Shower
Clementine – King Bed, Bathtub and Shower
Main House Ground Floor:
Blenheim – Two Twins/King, Shower (Wheel Chair Friendly)
Laura – Super King, Tub / Shower Combo
Marlborough – Two Twins/King, Tub / Shower Combo
Spencer – Full size bed, Shower (Shared Bathroom)
Rudolf – Full size bed, Shower (Shared Bathroom)
Winston – Queen size bed, Tub
Note: The villa will be rented with 5 and 8 bedroom options. (Summer Season only)
* Five Bedrooms – Cook, Housekeeper, Maid/Laundress
* Eight Bedrooms – (12 people) Chef, 2 x Housekeepers, Maid/Laundress
(14 to 16 people) Chef, Asst. cook, 2 x Housekeepers, Maid/Laundress
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.