Las Cerezas 38 in Casa de Campo by Personal Villas - Spacious Colonial Style Villa
ABOUT CASA DE CAMPO
As guests of the villas you have access to:
* MINITAS BEACH CLUB: sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurant & bars, resort pool
* RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort
* MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply)
* THE MARINA: deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, Movie theatre, mall
* GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog
* TENNIS CENTRE: court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
* SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
* ALTOS DE CHAVON: a re-creation of a Mediterranean-style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
* RESORT FEE: $25/adult/day (12 years of age and older), $12/child/day (between 4-12 years old), and children under 4 years below are granted free access. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
* FOOD BUDGET: If your villa comes staffed, we suggest as a rough guideline to budget $50-$60 per adult per day for grocery costs if eating three meals at the villa (not including alcohol). This, of course, can vary due to your dietary requests. The Marina has a well-stocked supermarket with groceries, alcohol, and a wide selection of other products (sunscreen, hygiene products etc)
Questions? Please inquire!
VILLA LAS CEREZAS 38
Las Cerezas 38, on over an acre lot, is centrally located in a quiet golfing neighborhood just minutes away from the hotel and spa, Minitas Beach, the Mediterranean-style village of Altos de Chavón, equestrian, tennis and shooting centers, the marina and numerous shops and restaurants.
This villa provides lots of natural light with folding glass doors overlooking a beautiful backyard and La Romana Country Club golf course, designed by Pete Dye. Total renovation was completed in September 2021. The entrance leads into a spacious great room with a bar, reclining couches, an 85” screen tv, a large dining table that seats 12, and a separate seating area to enjoy drinks, games or reading. The back patio provides outdoor cooking, dining areas, sitting areas next to a heated pool with a built-in jacuzzi. Extensive outdoor lighting illuminates the spacious grounds and tropical landscape at night.
The villa sleeps eight comfortable, two master bedrooms with a king bed in each, a private office/study off one mastered, two queen beds, and two twin beds (can be converted into a king bed, upon request). All the bedrooms are en suite, along with AC units, ceiling fans, TVs and vanities. A 4 seater golf cart is also included with your stay.
For your enjoyment, the villa is completely stocked with everything you would need for a perfect vacation and includes a golf cart, a maid, who also cooks.
Staff Included: Housekeeper, Cook and Waiter
* Swimming Pool
* A/C Bedrooms, A/C Dining
* A/C Living, A/C Studio
* Alfresco Dining, BBQ Facilities
* Cable TV, Ceilings Fans
* Chaise Lounges, External Terrace
* En-Suite Bathrooms, Hairdryers
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Gated Community, Interior Terrace
* In-Room Safe Box, In-Room TV
* Sound System, Office
* Parking Access, Wi-Fi Internet
* Bathroom Essentials, Washer/Dryer
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: King
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 Twins
Distance from Property:
Minitas Beach – 1.1mi | The Marina – 2.1mi | Golf Pro Shop – 1.7mi | Equestrian Center – 1.7mi | Altos de Chavon – 2.4mi | Tennis Center – 1.5mi | Shooting Center – 2.1mi
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.