Fairway Manor - Ideal for Couples and Families, Beautiful Pool and Beach
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
VILLA FAIRWAY MANOR, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Stunning for its massive renovation and outstanding new features. Today’s Fairway Manor is a stylish multi-faceted 10,000-square-foot private home. Its rooms feature cool marble floors and overlook the famous Half Moon 18-hole Robert Trent Jones golf course and a dramatic panorama of the Caribbean Sea.
Today’s Fairway Manor is a stylish multi-faceted 10,000-square-foot private home, massively renovated with upgrades throughout. Its rooms overlook the famous Half Moon 18-hole Robert Trent Jones golf course and a dramatic panorama of the Caribbean Sea.
Fairway Manor’s well-planned rooms open onto terraces and balconies where the sweeping panorama of multi-colored gardens, lush green golf course and deep blue Caribbean Sea is truly breathtaking. It spans as far as the eye can see. Five bedrooms are downstairs on the pool level. Two more are upstairs. Each level features a central large living room and spacious open-air areas for drinking and dining, playing pool or watching sports, movies, etc. on either of two 52” televisions. An interior stairway connects the upstairs and downstairs levels.
Special guest membership in Half Moon provides a remarkable golf, beach and tennis package for Fairway Manor guests. In addition to the Half Moon golf package, available literally in your front yard with pro shop walking distance from Fairway Manor, more world-class golf is five minutes away at Cinnamon Hill and challenging White Witch. *See below for the Complimentary Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club Membership details.
Minutes down the hill via a driver is the Half Moon Shopping Village with ATM, restaurants and medical facility. The Shoppes of Rose Hall with fine jewelry stores, clothing and Wi-Fi coffee shop are 4 minutes away. Colorful Montego Bay, Doctor’s Cave Beach Club and the “hip strip” are 13 minutes drive.
No description of Fairway Manor is complete without mention of its delightful staff. Apart from routine duties, Butler Roy Tomlinson actually designed and laid out all the gardens on the property, and planted them with help from staff members Richard, Olive, Veronica and Janet! The same Roy is a scratch golfer! He will instruct your drives from the practice range. He’ll play a round with Fairway Manor guests who invite him, instructing and challenging through all 18 holes if you wish! No greens fees for Roy — the club welcomes him.
* 7-bedroom/9-bathroom private villa overlooking the first fairway of the 400-acre Half Moon golf course and the sea
* 5 minutes from more championship golf at Cinnamon Hill and White Witch
* Heated 16′ x 28′ infinity pool with non-slip shallow section for children
* 32-rotating-jet poolside hot tub for up to 8 guests
* Bamboo outdoor shower
* granite bar gazebo … wet bar, drinks fridge, BBQ grill for chops, fish, burgers, dogs and jerk
* Full staff: chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
* Adjacent to pool, large open family room with bar, ice maker, 52” television with Wii, DVD, movies and pool table
* 9 cable television’s total including one in each bedroom, plus two 52″ with DVD’s in upper and lower living rooms
* games room with air hockey, foosball and ping pong
* sound system that extends to pool area
* complimentary Wi-Fi throughout (bring your laptop) … also office with printer/scanner/copier/fax and computer
* safes in every room
* child-friendly excellent family home 2 cribs, 1 high chair, 1 booster complimentary … more available as needed
* private gym featuring: 10 Keiser Strength and Power machines, 2 Keiser M3 Bikes, 1 Keiser M5 Elliptical Trainer, 1 Life Fitness Treadmill, and Power Block Dumbbells
Master Bedroom 1 – 300 sq ft
Kingsize 4-poster bed. French doors open to balcony and vast view. Spacious en-suite bathroom has Jacuzzi and walk-in shower with beautiful view of colorful gardens.
Master Bedroom 2 – 300 sq ft
Optional kingsize or twin beds. En-suite bathroom has tub/shower combination. French doors open to balcony and vast view.
Living Room – 1,200 sq ft
Spacious high-ceilinged room with entertainment center with 52” TV and DVD. Comfortably furnished on cool marble floors. Adjacent dining area seats up to 16 guests. A wonderfully dramatic architectural feature is the seamless 20’ north window, completely open and one of the best vantage points for viewing the many blues of the Caribbean Sea, the big sky and unforgettable sunsets. This just may be the best seat in town.
LOWER LEVEL – 5 kingsize beds ~OR~ 1 king + 8 twins
Bedrooms 3, 4, 5 – 240 sq ft each
Kingsize or twin beds at guests’ option. En-suite bathrooms have tub/shower combinations. Bathroom 5 has a wonderful outdoor shower. French doors open each bedroom to the lower verandah, private pool and lawn.
Bedroom 6 – 240 sq ft
Kingsize 4-poster bed. En-suite bathroom has tub/shower combination..
Bedroom 7 – 300 sq ft
Fine for adults, ideal for children of parents in connecting Bedroom 6. Optional kingsize or twin beds and small outdoor sitting area. En-suite bathroom has tub-shower.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund. 2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour. 3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of Guest’s entire rent and deposit. 4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner. 5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.