Bella Vista in Golf Park Road by Personal Villas - Stunning Caribbean Views
VILLA BELLA VISTA, Golf Park Road, Cap Estate
Bella Vista is the vacation home of an American family from Atlanta, Georgia. The family has vacationed all over the Caribbean but fell in love with St. Lucia.
Bella Vista truly lives up to its name, enjoy stunning panoramic views out over Cap Estate, Rodney Bay and out to the Caribbean Sea. The villa has three equally-sized bedrooms, each a with private bathroom. Located in the internationally known development of Cap Estate, Bella Vista has gorgeous views of Pigeon Point and the Caribbean. At night, the lights of Gros Islet sparkle and dance before your eyes. Located nearby are resorts and spas to make your trip as relaxing or active as you want it to be.
Villa Bella Vista enjoys many amenities including access to the St. Lucian Golf & Country Club and, through our property manager, Tropical Villas, all of the concierge services you would expect from a first-class resort.
No kids under the age of 12 years accepted.
Housekeeper/Cook, Mondays to Fridays 9am – 3pm
Gardener & Poolman – 2 days a week
• Panoramic views of the mountains looking out to the Caribbean Sea.
• Pool & lounge on a separate level from living space.
• Affordable & ideally appointed.
• Caribbean styled kitchen with all the essentials
Bedroom 1: King bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin/Single beds, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin/Single beds, A/C and en-suite bathroom with shower
Please note that our housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.
There is a cat on the premises.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.