Villa Amana at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - An Unforgettable Experience
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
VILLA AMANA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Occupying a commanding elevated location, Villa Amana offers magnificent ocean views and a backdrop of deeply forested hills. Large, airy, and elegant rooms, a terrific swimming pool, and the choice of outdoor or indoor air-conditioned living make this a one-of-a-kind villa. With a total of ten bedrooms, it is also one of the largest villas at Tryall.
Built-in a striking colonial style with white-rendered walls, the villa is on two levels offering large rooms and a backdrop of tropical hillside forest. To the front, the commanding ocean view is truly spectacular and because of the elevation, at certain times of the day, the curvature of the earth can be seen. The large circular courtyard entrance to the villa is backed by a spectacular hillside garden with a lovely water feature that cascades down.
The bedrooms are large offering air conditioning as well as ceiling fans. Most are designed to maximize the spectacular views with huge windows and private balconies. En suite marble bathrooms with travertine floors accompany each bedroom with the master bathroom being clad in beautiful white marble. All of the bedrooms are furnished with beautiful Jamaican mahogany four-poster beds. There are eight bedrooms in the core of the villa; two upstairs including the master and six downstairs. A further two bedrooms – both with king beds – are in the west wing; one upstairs and one downstairs. Throughout, the white walls are accented with beautiful fabrics from Nina Campbell, Schumacher and Brunschwig, and Fils.
The main balcony of the villa easily accommodates 50 people for a cocktail party and is the natural lounging, entertaining and dining spot. A combination of modern rattan furniture and white upholstered sofas and armchairs invites relaxation and the mahogany dining table can seat 20 guests. The formal, air-conditioned dining room can seat 20 guests at the bench-made mahogany table with elegant pineapple-back dining chairs. There are spectacular views out to sea as well as across the swimming pool and to the hills beyond.
The large and exceptionally high-ceiling sitting room has three wide and tall openings onto the veranda bringing a stunning view of the ocean inside. These openings can be closed allowing the room to be air-conditioned if so wished. Comfort prevails with conversational groupings of large sofas and armchairs. There is also a grand piano which adds panache to cocktail hour. On the lower floor of the villa is a business office which is well-equipped with a computer, fax machine, and printer.
Outside is a superb infinity pool with a poolside bar overlooking the sea with deep rattan pool chairs and plenty of umbrellas. A dedicated children’s playground with swings, a slide as well as a basketball court is always a hit with youngsters as is the pool table located on an upper veranda. Opposite the playground is a very well-equipped private gym.
Can be rented as 6, 8, or 10 Bedroom Villa.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 5 feet 7 inches
• Molton Brown toiletries
• WIFI throughout the villa and SONOS
• Cable television throughout the villa and Grand piano
• Flat Screen SMART Television in each bedroom
• Five golf carts (including 2 six-seater)
• Business office with computer, fax machine, and printer
• AC bedrooms, dining room, sitting room, and Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• I-Pod dock, Safe, and Hair dryers
• Children’s playground and Basketball court
• Pool table, Ping Pong, and Xbox
• Private gym
• Kitchen garden
• Butler/Head of House
Main House/ Core Villa Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 – (Upper Level): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – Two queen-size beds, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony
Bedroom 5 – King size bed (split for two twin size beds), en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 6 – King size bed (split for two twin size beds), en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 7 – King size bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony
Bedroom 8 – Two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 9 (Lower Level): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, opens to pool terrace
Bedroom 10 (Upper Level): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, opens to the pool terrace
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.