Tradewinds on the Sea at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villa - A Wondrous Place
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
TRADEWINDS ON THE SEA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
One of just a handful of Tryall villas which has its own private beach (depending upon the tide), Tradewinds On The Sea has the most spectacular sea views with an interior style that is the epitome of modern beachfront living.
The villa is set right on the shoreline and is built in the classic Caribbean style with 21st-century enhancements. Built on one level with a separate detached cottage, Tradewinds affords an enviable sea frontage with an extensive lawn to the east. Every area of the villa takes advantage of the ocean panorama and the overall design invites the outside in.
Light, airy and with a lovely free-flowing sense of space, Tradewinds offers exceptionally comfortable accommodation with an immediately appealing oceanfront style. The open-plan sitting room and dining room flow into the adjacent media room with all areas having the most stunning panorama of the ocean. Soft watery colors such as Eau de Nil and pale blue reflect the tones of the sea and sky. The beautiful new swimming pool with integrated hot tub directly overlooks the sea and the surrounding terrace catches the sun all day long. To the right of the sitting room is a very spacious veranda with relaxing furniture and a flat-screen television. The bedrooms all enjoy sea views and have immaculate En suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Three bathrooms also have outdoor showers and one has a tub. All of the bathrooms are air-conditioned. The master bedroom has a separate small sitting room with the most idyllic sheltered view over the bay.
• Heated walk-in infinity swimming pool
• 8 person spa with waterfall and 2 golf carts
• Country House Jamaica toiletries
• Free Wi-Fi and Games available
• Cable television and SONOS
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Flat screen SMART Televisions and Safe
• Short walk to golf and beach
• Short golf cart ride to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• 2 gardeners
Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in showers + outdoor showers, and has a separate small sitting room with the most idyllic sheltered view over the bay.
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in showers + outdoor showers
Bedroom 3 – King size bed/Twin Beds, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in showers + outdoor showers
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom + walk-in showers + tub
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.