Sandy Lane-Jamoon in Saint James by Personal Villas - Charming Villa and Short Distance to Beaches
PROMO! SUMMER 2023
– An Epic Caribbean vacation for 15% less!
– Book until June 15th for stays between June 2nd and October 30th, 2023
– Minimum stay of 7 nights
– This offer is not combinable with any other offer.
– Blackout dates will be applied.
– Please inquire for more details.
SANDY LANE – JAMOON (5BR), Saint James, Barbados
Jamoon is a charming and private two-story home set on landscaped gardens in the established Sandy Lane Estate on the West Coast of Barbados. Conveniently located a short distance to duty-free shopping, pristine beaches and an array of dining options, is the beautifully finished, 5-bed holiday villa.
From the main double doors, guests already feel welcome in the cool reception area with a fishtail palm tree as the centerpiece. On the left are a powder room and a pantry with party appeal – complete with wine cooler, mini-fridge, storage for snacks and ice maker.
Just ahead is the open-plan living room – with dramatic, high ceilings accentuated by a skylight and a view of the large pool. This space designed with entertaining in mind, has plenty of comfortable seating areas, a grand, antique dining table accommodating up to 20 and even a baby grand piano. More comfortable seating and lounge chairs are found on the terrace with tranquil garden views as well as the pool deck.
Immediately outside of the well-equipped, Scandinavian-designed kitchen is a casual outdoor dining set up on the wide, covered terrace – usually, the spot for a leisurely breakfast or lunch prepared just how you want it. A full complement of guests can expect gourmet meals to grace the table utilizing choice local fare whipped up by the amazing in-house chef. You’ll be tempted to dine in the whole time!
The bedrooms spread throughout the home on both levels have ceiling fans and air conditioning. Two master suites, one on each floor, both have en suites, walk-in closets and French doors leading to a private terrace. The other bedrooms come with dressing rooms and most have French doors opening onto a patio, the garden or pool deck. The guest wing known as ‘The Cottage’ to the left of the foyer, has its own access to the pool area and to the main gate. The 2 bedrooms here sharing an interconnected bathroom, is just the place for a family with small children.
To the left just off the living room over mini wooden bridges, is an inviting pool with deck and a water volleyball and badminton court (at the deep end) as well as floating loungers. Whimsical tropical paintings of flora and fauna on the exterior walls can be appreciated while drifting on an inflated chair in the pool. A cozy TV room for 8 (cable and DVD), equipped study, 2 iPod docks, and wireless internet throughout the house offer options for play and remaining connected.
The eclectic mix of antiques with Caribbean flair adds to Jamoon’s relaxed warmth – sure to woo large families and groups.
* Swimming Pool, Garden
* Golf Course, Tennis Court Nearby
* Media Room, Piano, Foosball, Books
* Cable TV, DVD Player, iPod Dock, Stereo, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans
* Hair Dryer, Barbecue Area
* Security Safe, Security System
* Watersports by request
* Butler, Chef, Housekeeping & Laundress – 6 days per week
* Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, Walk-in closet, Tub, Shower, Bidet, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 2 – Master: King-size bed, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 3 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 4 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin-size beds convertible to king, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, En suite
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.