Round House at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Breathtaking Views
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ROUND HOUSE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Delightfully whimsical with wonderful ocean and golf course views, Round House offers classical Jamaican and American styles with plenty of space and exuberant gardens.
Located on the brow of Copperwood Ridge, Round House is an easy walk to Tryall’s world-class tennis courts, its gym and other amenities, and a 3-minute ride by the villa’s complimentary golf cart to the championship Tryall Golf course and private beach.
Designed on two levels, the house is built in a quintessential Caribbean style with wide verandas and lofty cathedral ceilings. Interior spaces are warm and inviting with furnishings that combine rich Jamaican heritage with classic American charm. There are seven bedrooms in total at Round House; some command ocean views and others enjoy colorful garden vistas. There are six king-bedded rooms (including the master) and one twin-bedded room which can be converted into king beds. Three of the bedrooms on the lower pool level interconnect with each other and come with a small private sitting room with a flat-screen television. Each bedroom has a private En suite travertine marble bathroom.
The main level’s a spacious living room and bars open to a wide terrace with magnificent views of the sea. Here on the veranda are plenty of chairs in which to relax including delightful rocking chairs. To the left is a fabulous circular dining gazebo which unsurprisingly given the magnificent views is the favored dining location. The lower terrace level has a pretty heated swimming pool with plenty of sunbathing areas as well as a further gazebo for shady relaxation.
Can be rented as a 5, 6, 7 Bedroom Villa.
• Heated swimming pool 7 feet 8 inches at the deepest point
• Cable television, Flat screen TV, and Free Wireless internet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining, AC bedrooms
• iPod docks, Safes, and Hair dryers
• En-suite bathrooms and Private balconies
• Free on-property shuttle service and 4 Golf carts
• Short golf cart ride to golf and Waking distance to tennis
• Beach, massage center, and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• 2 gardeners
Bedroom 1 – Master Suite: King size bed, dressing room, his ‘n’ hers bathrooms, 2 walk-in showers, whirlpool bathtub, balcony overlooking pool and expansive sea view. Opens to main floor living room + Flat screen cable TV
Bedroom 2 – (Little Cottage) – King-size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Opens to the living room and a central courtyard. Across the small courtyard is the Red Room + Flat screen cable TV
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. French doors to patio, lawn, central courtyard, gazebo and modest sea view + Flat screen cable TV
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. French doors to balcony and sea view + Flat screen cable TV
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Expansive windows offer a view of the pool, gardens and sea. Opens to TV room, gazebo and pool terrace.
Bedroom 6 – King size/2 twin beds, En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Easy access to gazebo and pool + Flat screen cable TV
Bedroom 7 – King size bed, En-suite bathroom has walk-in shower. Pool and sea view, easy access to small patio and the pool + Flat screen cable TV
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.