Reeds House 3 in St James by Personal Villas - Few Steps to the Beach and Excellent Snorkeling Spots
REEDS HOUSE 3, Carlton, Saint James, Barbados
Life’s a beach and you can enjoy all the West Coast of Barbados has to offer at Reeds House 3 – a charming one-bedroom vacation rental. From the apartment, a footpath leads to the beach with turquoise waters only a few steps away.
Reeds Bay is lovely and quiet with excellent snorkeling and lots of shade for those looking to spend days on the beach without overdoing the sunshine. Golf, tennis and other sporting activities are only a short drive away and our concierge can guide you to the many vibrant hotspots, luxury shops, and fine dining establishments on the West Coast of the island.
The interiors of this holiday rental are a cool blend of Mediterranean architecture and island charm with the bright comfy decor in an ocean theme. This condo has central air conditioning. The airy bedroom has double glass doors open out to a private balcony, the perfect setting for your morning coffee before a quick swim and a delicious local breakfast! The en suite bathroom has a separate tub and rain shower, the perfect treat after a day of exploring the island.
If you enjoy preparing your own meals, Reeds House 3 has a fully equipped kitchen or local restaurants are a short drive away in nearby Speightstown. For a taste of fine dining, pop on over to The Mews, Nishi or Fusion restaurant in Holetown, St. James.
* Plunge Pool
* Cable TV, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedroom
* Hair Dryer
* Security Safe
* Beach Shower
* Housekeeping Service 1 x week (on 5-night stay).
Charge US$100 cleaning fee
* Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, Private Balcony, Ensuite Bathroom with Tub, Rain Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.