Porters Gate 19 in Saint James by Personal Villas - Beautiful Villa with a Lovely Garden
PORTERS GATE 19, West Coast, St. James, Barbados
Porters Gate 19 is located just steps away from all the amenities and beaches that the West Coast of Barbados are known for. This charming 2-bedroom holiday home is the perfect space for your next trip to Barbados.
The property was renovated at the end of 2021 and the owners have created a clean and inviting space perfect for small groups or an intimate getaway. The entire home is airconditioned for added convenience but guests staying at Porters Gate 19 can open the large doors to the patio and enjoy the cool Caribbean breezes that make your island holiday that much more special.
Both bedrooms are located on the top floor and offer ensuite bathrooms, high ceilings and tons of natural light. The main living room area is an open plan layout that flows onto the covered patio where you can enjoy dining with friends or relaxing in the outside garden and taking in the sun.
Guests staying within Porters Gate can enjoy full use of the onsite tennis courts, large communal swimming pool with sun loungers and onsite clubhouse. Lime Grove, 2nd Street and many other places perfect for dining and shopping are just a few minutes’ walk away as well as excellent swimming at Folkstone Marine Park and Glitter Bay Beach.
During your stay the Realtors team is on hand to ensure you have a unforgettable vacation, your dedicated property manager and concierge are just a call away and are happy to make bookings for you and help you plan the perfect holiday.
* Large Communal Pool
* A/C – Entire House
* Ceiling Fans
* Cable/Satellite Channels
* Wi-Fi Internet
* Dishwasher, Furnished
* Safe, Television
* Kitchen, Laundry Dryer
* Washing Machine
* Outdoor Dining
* Covered Patio
* Full Enclosed Property
* Gated Community
* Near Sandy Lane Hotel
* Beach within 1KM
* Tennis Court without lighting
* Housekeeping is provided 2 times per week
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.