Point of View at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Enjoy the Beach and Water Sports
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
POINT OF VIEW at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Built on the summit of Barnes Hill and on one level with exceptional privacy, Point of View embraces all that is so beautiful and inherently creative about Jamaica; its architecture, natural stones, burnished mahogany and gardens that celebrate the vibrancy and colour for which this quixotic island country is renowned.
Living in Jamaica is all about the world outdoors. All of this is encapsulated at Point of View and the veranda with its comfortable seating, tables for dining and infinity pool and lawns in front are designed so that everything can be taken in. But if from time to time there is the need to step away, there is an indoor sitting room where deep sofas await and interesting books line shelves and sit on tables, ready to be read.
There are many surprises at Point of View; bird cages amidst flower borders, inquisitive parrots, a kitchen garden and apiary that tastes every bit as good as it looks and a gazebo. Except this is not a normal gazebo. Slightly oriental in its graceful lines and with a large circular dining table, it is cantilevered so as to offer a panorama of falling and soaring valleys, the ocean as well as trees and flowers. At dawn, it stands above the mist swirling below, at dusk, it salutes the setting of the sun and at night it is lit overhead by stars in the inky sky and by the flickering of flames in the nearby fire pit.
• Heated infinity-edge swimming pool
• Hot tub, Fire pit, 2 golf carts
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable TV, Safe, DVD player, Wet bar
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Entertainment library with CD, DVD, Games and SONOS
• Flat-screen televisions
• Kitchen garden, Hair dryers
• Apiary – fabulous honey
• Complimentary International calls
• Golf cart ride to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room, Kid’s Club
• Golf course
• 2 Housekeepers
• 2 Butlers
• 4 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom: Four-poster king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, A/C, interior walk-in shower, outdoor shower, vanity
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed (can be made up as two twin beds) and en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower, A/C, vanity
Bedroom 3 – Four-poster King-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower, double vanity
Bedroom 4 – Master bedroom with a four-poster king-size bed, A/C, daybed, dressing room and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower, vanity
Bedroom 5 – Four-poster King-size bed, A/C and en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower, double vanity
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.