Poinciana at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Splendid Breathtaking Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
POINCIANA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Poinciana is an exquisite 2-bedroom Great House Villa with a private plunge pool on a quiet corner of its spacious terrace and with far-reaching views of the Tryall golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Poinciana is on the crest of the hill at the hub of the Tryall property, adjacent to the elegant 18th-century Georgian Great House. It is 2-3 minutes by golf cart or property shuttle to the Club’s private beach and the legendary Tryall Golf Course. Other Club amenities including the tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, Kid’s Club, Massage center, and beauty salon are just a short stroll from the suite.
Poinciana is built in a modern colonial style and is set on one level. Inside, the interior design combined with a modern kitchen and bathrooms makes for a very luxurious atmosphere.
Each bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and French doors open to a section of the terrace and the private plunge pool. The guest bedroom has two full-size beds and opens through French doors to the terrace with spectacular views. Poinciana offers a wonderful great room for living and dining indoors and a separate full kitchen. Both open out to the full-length terrace which is partially covered for outdoor dining and with an open area for sunbathing and relaxing in the plunge pool.
Poinciana is pleased to include the services of a full-service Housekeeper who will pamper you with delicious meals, prepared according to your tastes in the comfort of your villa suite at no additional cost, except for your dinner service. Dinner is available at the Great House Restaurant which is a short stroll away.
• Access to the Swimming pool
• Private plunge pool
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Private balcony & terrace
• Free Wireless internet
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Washer/dryer unit and Hair dryers
• DVD player
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• Ceiling fans
• 2 minutes to tennis
• Massage center, and Fitness center,
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• 3 minutes to beach and Golf
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Jacuzzi Tub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower, private plunge pool
Bedroom 2 – 2 Full-size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Jacuzzi Tub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
Area: 1000 sqft. of living space.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.