Petite Plage 4 in Grand Case by Personal Villas - An Oasis of Beauty and Tranquility
PETITE PLAGE 4, Grand Case, St Martin
On a small private road at the far end of Grand Case is Petite Plage 4, an oasis of beauty and tranquility overlaid with an eclectic blend of contemporary and opulent style. The exotic entrance is lined with palms and tropical foliage and flanked by Moroccan arches and ironwork. The hand-carved double door opens wide to the amazing view accented with palms and the pool. You are at the ocean’s edge – before you the Caribbean Sea, the tropical sky, and Anguilla. Within your view is the curve of Grand Case Bay.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air-conditioned or fully open to the sea’s breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside creating an elegantly seamless transition. The decor mixes contemporary shapes with European antiques. Fabulous art and accessories have a museum-like feel yet this is a comfortable, charming, and exotic space to simply relax and enjoy the view. Adjacent to the living room is a large semi-private media room and library. The fabulous and well equipped French Caribbean style kitchen in soft greens and grey marble has sea views and a gorgeous Lacanche professional stove. A built-in outdoor barbeque provides additional cooking spaces.
Covered and open terraces, defined by columns and arches, span the length of the villa. The large horseshoe-shaped heated pool sits at the sea’s edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing and dining poolside. A hot tub sits nearby for ultimate relaxation. Additionally, the villa has an on-site manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Four of the five-bedroom suites have sea views and are located within the main house. The fifth bedroom sits in a private casita off the courtyard. The master suite, with a private terrace overlooking the sea, sits in a private oasis at the top of a marble staircase. Every bedroom suite within the main house is a blend of refined contemporary overlaid with touches of opulence. Each bathroom is a work of art with semi-precious stone fixtures and tubs plus overhead showers. Several have ocean views and private patios.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and its boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus. You are 10 minutes to Orient Beach, 20 minutes to Marigot, and 30 minutes to the international airport.
Hot Tub | Private Pool
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer | Internet – Wi-Fi | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Stereo | Television | Parking | Towels Provided | Washing Machine
Nespresso | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster
Boating | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Beach | Beach View | Beachfront
Gas Grill | Outdoor Lighting
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, TV, private terrace and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and single vanity
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and single vanity
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, and single vanity
Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, and single vanity
Bedroom 5 – King-size bed, A/C, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, and single vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.