Palm Tree Villa in Sandy Lane by Personal Villas - Access to Beach Club, Onsite Bar and Private Cabana
PALM TREE VILLA, Sandy Lane, West coast, Barbados
Palm Tree Villa is a beautiful rental home within the Sandy Lane Estate and blends modern, stylish design with Caribbean living to create the perfect place to call home when in Barbados.
This property features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, which sleeps a total of 8 guests, making it very suitable for families and groups. From the time you enter Palm Tree Villa the high ceilings and beautiful furnishings take your breath away.
The property is one level with the exception of one step into the bedrooms and stairs to the pool. It flows onto the fully equipped Bar and covered patio, which overlooks the pool deck, gazebo and mature tropical gardens, setting the tone for your island getaway.
Guests staying at Palm Tree Villa will enjoy the use of the Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Club, with complimentary beach loungers and umbrellas as well as an onsite bar and private cabana.
Palm Tree Villa is one of the nicest homes on the Sandy Lane Estate and with the help of our concierge team, we’ll ensure you make the most of your time in Barbados to guarantee an unforgettable vacation.
* Pool, Bar
* A/C – Bedrooms and Select Rooms
* Beach Club Access
* Beach within 1KM
* Ceiling Fans, Safe
* Full Enclosed Property
* Furnished, Kitchen
* Golf Course within 1 KM
* Media room
* Outdoor Dining
* Parking Garage – Double
* Sandy Lane Beach Cabana
* Sandy Lane Property Owners Beach Access
* Walk-in Closets, dressing gowns
Master Bedroom: King
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Queen
Bedroom 5: Queen
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.