On The Rock in Flamands by Personal Villas - Romantic Charming Paradise
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ON THE ROCK, Flamands, Saint Barthelemy
Charming beachfront villa.
On The Rock is built on 2 levels, with the kitchen and living room located upstairs to offer you a panoramic view of the ocean. On the first floor you will find the bedroom with its en-suite bathroom, as well as an outdoor shower to let you enjoy the natural surroundings. From the bedroom, you can admire the magnificent ocean view.
The villa also has a heated pool, which faces the sea, allowing you to relax and enjoy the breathtaking ocean views while cooling off in the water. Imagine lounging by the pool while listening to the waves crashing on the beach.
This villa is ideal for beach and sea lovers, offering easy access to the beach from the property. You can enjoy long walks on the fine sand and relax to the sound of the waves.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or simply a relaxing beachfront location, On The Rock will meet your expectations.
* Access to the Beach
* Swimming pool: 9.8 x 19.7 ft., heated
* Gas barbecue
Equipped for: 4 people
Equipment: Air conditioning, microwave
Espresso machine, toaster, dishwasher
Equipment: Air conditioning
Other infos: Orange TV and Sonos
Bedroom 1: Ocean View
Bed size: King 6.56 × 6.56
Equipment: Air conditioning, safe, outside shower, bathroom with shower
Other infos: Orange TV
* Housekeeper every day except Sunday and public holidays
* Pool maintenance and gardener
* Household linen, bath towels, beach towels
Nearest beach: Flamands
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.