No Problem at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - A Spacious Tranquil Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
NO PROBLEM at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
No Problem has sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounding countryside. It has a very child-friendly layout making it ideal for families or for couples who seek a calming, peaceful environment.
No Problem sits on the brow of Copperwood Ridge, facing the Caribbean and the fairways of the golf course. Two – four minutes away, is the Tryall Club’s renowned championship Tryall Golf Course, its private beach, and a short walk from the villa takes you to tennis, gym, Kids Club, and other resort amenities.
The bedrooms are located on the villa’s main level and provide a magical escape with oversized picture windows that bring the outside in. Two bedrooms open to the terrace and the third bedroom opens to the interiors. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned, with private en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a Jacuzzi bathtub. The guest rooms each have two twin beds, one of which can be arranged as a king bed if required. All bedrooms have twin beds which can be configured into King-sized beds when required.
The living room is a spacious, light-filled retreat with sliding glass doors that open to reveal the fabulous view. Tropical fabrics, wrought iron, and bamboo furniture make for a relaxing ambiance and there is cable television, DVD player, and audio system. Stairs lead to the lower terrace and the swimming pool which has a wet bar.
• Swimming Pool – deepest point 8 feet
• Private balconies
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wifi
• I-pod dock and Safes
• Hair dryers and Toiletry pack
• Flat screen TV
• Cable television
• 2 golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• Short golf cart ride to golf, beach
Master Bedroom – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, A/C, Shower,
Bedroom 2 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.