No Le Hace at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - A Haven of Relaxation
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
NO LE HACE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
From its lofty vantage point, No Le Hace has fabulous unobstructed ocean views and an ambiance that is delightfully Jamaican.
The recently renovated villa opens onto a central courtyard and is composed of a “great room”, a dining area seating at least 10, a spacious patio and pool overlooking the ocean, a thatched roof bar, a separate gazebo, staff quarters, and a kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, plus a separate two-story, spacious master cottage including a bedroom, bar, living area and 1.5 baths. The en suite baths throughout the villa, three of which boast outdoor private showers, have all been completely renovated and feature travertine tile, granite countertops, stone flooring, and Kohler fixtures.
The infinity pool facing the ocean and set into the large patio is adjacent to the gazebo and thatched roof bar. The expansive area has an incomparable ocean vista and is the focal area of the villa. Each bedroom also has an ocean view and is outfitted with new smart flat-screen TVs for your entertainment. An indoor/outdoor sound system is available for your pleasure as you sip cocktails while floating in the pool. The thatched roof bar includes a large, smart flat screen television with a backlit LED. The villa is outfitted with panoramic WIFI.
The No Le Hace staff includes five full-time employees who anticipate your every need – a chef, a butler, a laundress, an under butler, and a housekeeper. Our staff is simply the best. The translation for No Le Hace is “No Worries” and that is how you will feel when you stay with us. Whether it is for a family get-together or a vacation with friends, we look forward to accommodating you. Come Enjoy! No problem, Mon!
• Heated Swimming pool
• Detached master cottage
• Private balconies
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable Flat screen TV
• Safes and I-pod docks
• SONOS, • 2 carts
• Hair dryers
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short golf cart ride to golf, beach, and tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.