Mullins View 14, St. Peter by Personal Villas - Beach Club and Huge Communal Pool
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
MULLINS VIEW 14, St. Peter, Barbados
This spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa is impeccably furnished, has a comfortable living area and a large covered terrace with both dining and living areas. This villa has views of the Caribbean Sea and the glorious sunsets from the upstairs terraces.
A gate leads directly from the garden to an extensive freeform pool with waterfall feature, the largest of two pools that Mullins View shares exclusively with 7 other townhouses.
Mullins View is one of only four that fronts onto the largest pool. All of the homes are finished to a high standard with luxury kitchens, travertine floors, and ‘walk in’ wetroom showers to each bathroom.
With the rental of Mullins View, All guests will have available to them, the Singita gym on the Mullins Property for a fee.
Guests will enjoy membership and use of the facilities at the Royal Westmoreland Beach Club at Mullins Bay during their stay.
The Mullins Bay development has 24-hour security ensuring residents both privacy and peace of mind during their stay.
This can be rented as 3 or 4 bedrooms.
Royal Westmoreland Beach Club
Near Water Sports
Access to Gym/Fitness Centre for a FEE
– Staff work a 6 day week. Staff has one day off a week.
Master Bedroom – King, Tub, Shower
Bedroom 2 – Twin Beds or King Bed, Shower
Bedroom 3 – Twin Beds or King Bed, Shower
Bedroom 4 – Twin Beds or King Bed, Shower
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.