Mirador at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Offering Panoramic Views
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
MIRADOR at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, JamaicaMirador is an extremely smart one-bedroom apartment with a splendid location offering panoramic views out to sea and across the Tryall golf course.
Guests staying at Mirador are provided with free overseas calls to the US, Canada, and the UK (applies to all landlines and cell phones in US and Canada, and to all landlines in the UK).
Built on two levels, Mirador offers nearly 1000 square feet of living space. The central location is a short walk away from the tennis courts, swimming pool, Tryall shops, Kids’ Club, and gymnasium. A two-minute golf cart ride will take you to the private beach and the golf course.
The architecture is modern colonial which is complemented by the crisp, clean and elegant interior design.
Beyond the entrance foyer on the top floor, is the large master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with both Jacuzzi and shower. The eastern end of the bedroom opens through glass French doors to a small balcony with a commanding view of Round Hill and beyond.
Down a short flight of stairs is the well-equipped kitchen, open space dining area and living room with handsome gray walls, and sitting area with sofas and armchairs upholstered in crisp white cotton. The sofa can convert to a double sofa bed for a third and fourth guest. A washer, dryer, and full bathroom are also on this level. At the eastern end of the living room, glass French doors open to a semi-covered private terrace, a grassy lawn, and another beautiful view.
Jackie is our housekeeper. She will do your laundry and also cook for you on request. (Do try her homemade soups!)
Movement around the property is free, just call for the property shuttle, or rent transportation carts for added independence.
• AC bedroom and living room
• Queen-size pull-out sofa downstairs
• Free Wireless internet
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• DVD player & Hair dryers
• Washer/dryer unit
• Flat screen TVs &Ceiling fans
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• Private balcony with view
• Private terrace with view
• 3 minutes to the beach and golf
• 2 minutes to Tennis and Pool
• Massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market, games room, Kid’s Club
• Views of the Caribbean Sea
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower, Jacuzzi tub
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.