Ma Moura at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Resplendent, Alluring Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
MA MOURA at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Built and owned by the same family for over forty years, Ma’Moura’s unique setting is comprised of four lots and sits high on a hill overlooking the 17th green and the Caribbean Sea. Enjoying cool breezes and unobstructed views, this villa provides one of the most private yet outdoor experiences at Tryall. Cared for by an award-winning staff of five who dedicate themselves to fulfilling your every need, Ma’Moura boasts repeat guests year after year. Upon arrival, guests are welcomed with warm smiles, a cool towel, and an “Engine Runner”, the house drink. Ma’Moura is for guests who want an authentic, “unfussy” villa in an unforgettable setting with an uncompromising staff.
Ma’Moura has four bedrooms with a wonderful circular and octagonal design that embraces spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from all angles. A fluid, transparent light glows in the living room and captures seductive vistas of gardens, golf course, and sea below. With its comfortable Caribbean style, the living room is a perfect haven for family and friends to gather. There is a backgammon table, bridge table, flat screen TV, and DVD player. With wide sliding doors all around, the living room opens to the pool and to a newly added terrace outdoors, a perfect setting for evening cocktails or dinner under the pergola.
Surrounding the circular swimming pool are Ma’Moura’s bedrooms, dining area, sitting area, kitchen, dining gazebo, and bar. Each bedroom is air-conditioned with a safe and flat-screen TV as well as an en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom has a four-poster king-sized bed. Another guest room has a king-size bed and another has 2 four-poster queen-size beds. The fourth bedroom has 2 twin-size beds that can be converted to a king. All of the bathrooms have been completely refurbished and each bathroom has an outdoor shower.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 6 feet
• Outdoor showers in all 4 bathrooms
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Wireless Net Access
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining & Bar
• Flat Screen TVs
• Audio system throughout
• iPod Dock
• 2 Golf Carts
• Extensive landscaped gardens
• Short ride to the golf
• Tennis, massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market, games room, Kid’s Club
• Views of the Caribbean Sea
Bedroom 1 – King size antique tester bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Walk-in Shower,
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 3 – 2 Queen size four poster bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.