Little Good Harbour House in Shermans by Personal Villas - Beachfront with Private Pool
SUMMER PROMO 2023
* Offers 15% Discount on 7 Night Stays until Nov 15th
* Applies to 3 bedroom rate only.
* Please inquire for more details
LITTLE GOOD HARBOUR HOUSE, Shermans, St. Lucy, Barbados
Little Good Harbour House is a delightful cottage located on the water’s edge in the peaceful village of Shermans on the sought after West Coast of Barbados. The property was beautifully renovated and offers comfortable Caribbean living all on one level.
Combining three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, an open plan dining and living area and a lovely covered wooden deck overlooking the sea, Little Good Harbour House is stylishly finished and furnished to a high standard. A well-manicured garden surrounds the deck and there is an intimate plunge pool set within the paved sun terrace. All three bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer unobstructed sea views. The master bedroom opens on to the garden while one of the guest bedrooms opens to the pool terrace. For added security, the property is completely enclosed and includes a gated entry.
Little Good Harbour Hotel and the renowned Fish Pot Restaurant are just a stone’s throw away, while shopping, dining, and other amenities are easily accessible in nearby Speightstown.
This can be rented as 2 (Summer season only) or 3 bedrooms.
* Plunge Pool 7′ X 6′ and 3′ Deep
* Beachfront, Ocean View
* A/C Bedrooms Only
* Nearby Restaurants, Bar/Nightclub, and Other Places of Interest
* Short drive to Supermarket, Duty-Free Shopping, Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre
* Covered Patio, Full Enclosed Property
* TV, Cable/Satellite Channels, Sound System/Music Dock
* Wi-Fi Internet, Ceiling Fans
* Patio, Outdoor Dining
* Upgraded Kitchen, BBQ Grill
* Hammock, Furnished
*Three Bedroom Rate Includes Both Cook and Housekeeper.
*Two-Bedroom Rate Includes Housekeeper Only. A Cook Can Be Hired At Guests Expense.
The cook leaves the property at 8:00 pm. If the cook is required to stay on past 8:00 pm a taxi must be provided at the expense of the guest.
* Master Bedroom – King-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 – Two Twin-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 3 – Queen-size bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
Powder Room is also available
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.