Limin' Da Coconut in Little Harbour by Personal Villas - Architecturally Stunning Home
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
LIMIN’ DA COCONUT, Little Harbour, Anguilla
Limin’ da Coconut Villa is the newest addition to the Anguilla rental market. It is a beautiful, architecturally stunning home located in Little Harbour with a small beach right outside the property.
You enter the property through the tower and onto the four-cornered courtyard atrium – dotted with palm trees and open to the stars. The courtyard is surrounded by open plan relaxation areas, spaces flowing from the living room to the lounge area, from the dining room to a fully equipped kitchen with a granite topped island bar and all GE Profile appliances. The dining area has a huge wooden dining table with benches which seat 12.
Limin’ da Coconut features four uniquely themed master bedroom suites, one guest bedroom and one bedroom apartment. The suites have European-designed ensuite bathrooms, with granite countertops, polished Jewelstone showers, bidets and, in the Balinese suite, a bathtub. The bedrooms are accessed via walkways and bridges allowing privacy to all.
The villa hugs a quiet corner of Anguilla’s coastline and offers privacy as well as stunning and panoramic views. In the spring you can see whales coming through the channel. With the striking, modernistic architectural design, cool yet comfortable contemporary interiors, the villa is an oasis on our quiet island.
Simple, with modern architecture, gorgeous views and a place of serenity best describe this 8000 sq. rental villa. Check out the amazing kaleidoscope of stars from the roof deck on a beautiful clear Caribbean night.
A welcome package is provided for all guests and housekeeping services are available a maximum of 6 days per week or you can request fewer days for more privacy.
• Swimming Pool
• Air Conditioning in the bedroom(s) only
• Beach Chairs, Beach Towels
• Beach Umbrellas, Hammocks
• Cable TV, Ceiling Fans
• Coffeemaker, Dishwasher
• Cooler, Blender
• Wine Refrigerator
• Wireless Internet Service
• Generator, Iron/Ironing Board
• Non Smoking, Panoramic View
• Maid Service, Security System
Bedroom 1 – Mexican Suite: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, ensuite with shower, outdoor shower, two sinks and a bidet
Bedroom 2 – Mediterranean Suite: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, ensuite with shower, two sinks and a bidet
Bedroom 3 – Balinese Suite: King-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, ensuite with shower, bathtub, double sink and bidet
Bedroom 4 – Moroccan Suite: The only suite on the ground floor. King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, ensuite with shower, double sink and bidet.
Bedroom 5 – Driftwood Room: Twin beds, two trundle beds, (can convert to a king bed) air conditioning, ceiling fan, ocean view, ensuite with shower, single sink
Bedroom 6 – Sofabed, A/C, living space, kitchenette and bathroom, shower, vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.