Les Palmiers Bleus in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - Large Asymmetric Overflow Pool
LES PALMIERS BLEUS, Terres Basses, St. Martin
Just steps away from the beautiful and tranquil beach of Plum Bay in Terres Basses, the modern architecture of “Les Palmiers Bleus” ( Blue Palms) offers contemporary interiors and seamless indoor/outdoor living in a lush tropical setting with its own private tennis court.
This multi-level property offers five beautiful king-sized bedrooms, a large asymmetric overflow pool fronted by majestic royal palms, and a beautiful view of the Caribbean from the rooftop terrace.
Palm-lined steps lead from a circular paved driveway up to the entrance and main level, communal living areas. Natural wood cathedral ceilings and stone detailing create a cool and airy open-plan living room furnished with contemporary cane armchairs and a Perazzi couch. Large glass panelled doors open to the pool terrace on one side and a sunken media room and office area open out to a garden terrace and covered outdoor lounge area on the opposite side. Leading from the living room is the spacious and modern kitchen with granite worktops and a central blue mosaic island with a cooktop and central dining table. Glass doors open on two sides from the kitchen to the expansive poolside terrace. On one side is the covered outdoor lounge area with four large comfortable couches overlooking the pool and the other side opens out to a covered outdoor dining area equipped with a gas grill. A further dining table, located on the upper-level rooftop terrace is a perfect spot for enjoying the spectacular sunsets.
The main level houses two of the five bedrooms and includes the master bedroom. Both of these bedrooms are accessed from the interior but also enjoy access to the pool terrace through double louvred doors. Each bedroom has a large flat-screen TV and its own private en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and a sunken bathroom equipped with a jacuzzi whirlpool tub, huge open shower and outdoor garden shower and fixtures by Hansgrohe and Starck. A lower-level independent studio bedroom with an en-suite bath is accessed from the garden and has its own private dining terrace, living room and kitchenette.
A staircase descending from the pool terrace provides access to two further bedrooms located on the lower level, both with ensuite baths and double doors that open to a garden terrace.
The beautifully landscaped gardens provide pleasant shaded walkways and areas for relaxation and a small side gate opens out just in front of the entrance to the beach. Les Palmiers Bleus enjoys total privacy and is located in the very quiet and secure residential area of Terres Basses on the French side of the island but within easy reach of fine dining options and nightlife.
This property is available to rent as a 3, 4, or 5-bedroom villa
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Stereo | Television
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer | Hair Dryer | Internet – Hi-Speed | Internet – Wi-Fi | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Washing Machine | Kitchen | Coffee Maker | Cookware | Dining Area | Dining Room | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster | Nespresso| Smoke detector
Bird Watching | Boating | Gambling | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Fitness Center | Hospital
Beach | Water View
Deck/Patio | Gas Grill
* Bedroom 1: King bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2: King bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 3: King bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 4: King bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
* Bedroom 5: King bed, AC, en-suite bathroom
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.