Leith Court 15 in Christ Church by Personal Villas - Offers Peace of Mind and Tranquility
LEITH COURT 15, St. Lawrence, Christ Church, Barbados
Located on the ground floor, this beachfront studio offers up lovely views of the sparkling waters of Barbados’ Worthing Beach.
The decor is Caribbean styled with rattan furnishings and pops of colour. The kitchen is fully equipped with a sit up breakfast bar and an open plan design looking out over the living room to the patio. You can literally whip up your morning scrambled eggs while looking out at the ocean. What a way to start the day!
The covered patio has a casual dining area so you can enjoy your meals overlooking the lush gardens, pool and the ocean beyond. The living area/bedroom is fully air conditioned with a double size bed and the private bathroom is just adjacent.
Leith Court overlooks one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast of the island and offers a quiet oasis of tranquility amongst the hustle and bustle of the coast. The complex is gated and has private parking and a communal pool which was uniquely designed in the shape of a guitar! Shopping, restaurants and the famous St. Lawrence Gap are all within walking distance. Golf and other activities are 10 minutes away. A lovely retreat for couples or the solo voyager.
* Resort Pool, Beachfront, Garden
* Golf Course Nearby
* Cable TV, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedroom/Living area
* Hair Dryer, Ceiling Fans
* Coded Entry To Building, Security Safe
* Beach Shower
* Watersports by request
* Housekeeping Service Provided 1 Day Per Week
* Bedroom 1 – Double-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, Ensuite
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.