Leamington Cottage in St Peter by Personal Villas - Beachfront Cottage with Great Sea Views
LEAMINGTON COTTAGE, Speightstown, Saint Peter, Barbados
Located near Speightstown, St. Peter Barbados on the beachfront, is Leamington Cottage, an enchanting one-bedroom self-contained cottage which forms part of the Leamington Estate.
With its own private entrance and separate driveway, the cottage features a large sitting and dining area which opens up on two sides onto a spacious uncovered terrace with pool and great beach and sea views.
The cottage may be rented separately or together with the main villa Leamington Pavilion which is located next door and includes 4 en suite bedrooms and a large swimming pool set within impeccable tropical grounds.
There is a reef in front of Leamington Cottage which is ideal for swimming and snorkeling and a sandy beach is located to the north or south of the property which is easy to walk to.
The Cobblers Cove Beach and Hotel is a 5-minute beach walk north of the Cottage.
As with the main villa, the cottage comes fully equipped and staffed with daily housekeeping and is ideal for a couple or someone traveling alone or in the event that the main villa is booked and additional space is required.
* Plunge Pool, Beachfront, Garden
* Cable TV, iPod Dock, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedroom, Ceiling Fans
* Security Safe, Security System
* Beach Shower, Barbeque Area
* Watersports by request
* Cook/Housekeeper – Prepares three meals per day
* Guard (12 hours)
* Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity, Ensuite
* Children over 12 Only
* 1000 square feet of beautiful living space
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.