La Pinta in Terres Basses by Personal Villas - Large Turquoise Pool and Loungers for Sunbathing
LA PINTA, Terres Basses, St. Maarten
Down the long driveway lined with coral stone walls and flamboyant, you arrive in the courtyard of this elegant Creole style villa. It is a quiet, private oasis that sets the stage for relaxing outdoor living and a lush tropical view that begins the moment you enter the villa. The large turquoise pool, accented with a visually pleasing sculpture, draws your eye straight to the stately palms and beyond to the cerulean sea.
There is a beautiful flow to the house; an almost seamless connection inside to outside. Although very open, it is private. Large covered galleries create multiple options for dining, lounging, and sunning. It also creates a cool space for firing up the barbeque. Sleek, yet comfortable, new loungers surround the pool.
The decor is serene and tasteful, both inside and outside. The open plan interior living area contains comfortable oversized seating and inside dining. Adjacent to the main living area is the well-equipped, modern kitchen in sleek white, steel, and black. All the interior living spaces open to the terrace and the view. The decor is eclectic, contemporary, and relaxed in white, beige, and taupe accented with driftwood and dark woods. Beautiful paintings, sculptures, and exotic African art add a very distinctive designer touch to the space.
Four bedrooms are set off the pool terrace. The decor is in the mood of a luxe boutique hotel; elegant and serene, each room in a different, yet connective, rich neutral color palette; taupe, cream, charcoal, driftwood, and metallic. The en suite bathrooms are works of art with travertine tiles, dark stone, marble countertops, sculpted sinks, and beautiful fixtures. Several bathrooms overlook the gardens; one overlooks the sea. For larger gatherings, the sister villa, La Nina, shares the same lot and provides an additional two bedrooms. The two also share a tennis court and gym.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It’s a short drive to beaches such as Plum Bay and Long Bay. You are ten minutes to the airport. Baie Nettle’s new restaurants are 5 minutes away and a further 5 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg’s shopping haven.
This property is available to rent as a 3, or 4 bedroom villa.
Private Pool – 10.5m x 5.5m
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Stereo | Television| Tennis Court
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer | Internet – Hi-Speed and Wireless | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Washing Machine
Coffee Maker | Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Dishwasher | Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster | Nespresso
Bird Watching | Boating | Gambling | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Fitness Center | Hospital
Near Ocean | Ocean View
Deck | Patio | Gas Grill | Outdoor Lighting
Pets (on request) | Mosquito Spray Machine
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
Bedroom 4 – 2 Single-size beds, A/C, ceiling fan, WiFi, en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.