Karma Bay at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Waterfront, Amazing Beaches
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
KARMA BAY at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
For a taste of paradise where the waves lap the shore and the trade winds caress the palm trees, Karma Bay has all the attributes that make for an unforgettable oceanfront living experience. With six private bedrooms, this magnificent waterfront villa melds influences from Asia and the Caribbean together with vibrant colours and an emphasis on luxury living.
If you can tear yourself away from the villa, the main beach is a hop, skip and a jump away and the many other facilities of the Club are just a short golf cart drive.
Karma Bay’s six bedrooms are all air-conditioned with individual media systems and private en suite bathrooms featuring waterfall showers and two of the en suites boast extended al fresco shower areas. Four of the bedrooms have king-sized beds, while two have twins which may be configured as kings. The waterfront-facing bedrooms all open out onto a private terrace area. Four of the bedrooms are joined to the main house by elegant covered pavilions that offer views of the lawns and the ocean. All bedrooms have cell phones for ease of calling the butler.
The large and luxuriously decorated sitting room and veranda beyond offer fabulous views of the sea and the extensive pool deck and sprawling lawns – including a barbeque lawn offer plenty of space for relaxing. For dining, guests have the choice of the oceanfront gazebo or a formal dining room inside. Whichever you choose, be prepared to be wowed by the culinary creativity from the kitchen for this is a foodie villa in every respect.
Karma Bay is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complementary golf carts. Can be rented as a 4, 5 or 6 Bedroom.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 4 feet
• 2 golf carts; 1 4-seat and 1 6-seat
• Free Wireless Internet, Flat-screen TV
• Cable TV, Full bed pull-out sofa
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining, Private balconies
• Entertainment library with CD, DVD, Games
• DVD player, Wet bar, Safe
• Hair dryers, Washer/dryer unit
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center
• Fitness center
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom
Bedroom 6 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.