Indramer No 2-Nautilus in Christ Church by Personal Villas - Overlooking White Sand Beach
INDRAMER NO.2 – NAUTILUS, Worthing, Christ Church, Barbados
This charming oceanfront apartment complex is situated overlooking the pristine white sands of Worthing Beach on the South Coast of Barbados. Offering up breathtaking views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea, this unit is conveniently located within walking distance to many coastal hotspots.
Indramer No.2 – Nautilus is a cozy one bedroom, one bathroom apartment that is fully air-conditioned with an open plan living, dining and kitchen area which leads out to the beachfront, covered balcony; an ideal setting for turtle spotting while enjoying an early morning java or an evening cocktail while watching the stunning sunsets.
The bedroom is spacious with a queen-size bed and en suite bathroom. The decor is contemporary and the apartment has modern finishes and ample closet space. From the balcony, guests can follow a little path through the gardens and down to the soft sands of the bay.
The South Coast of the island is alive with many popular beaches, seaside restaurants, and lovely beach bars as well as exceptional surfing and water sports destinations. This is a lovely choice for those traveling on their own, or couples looking for a beach holiday with lots of action nearby.
* Beachfront, Garden, Balcony
* Cable TV, Wifi, Ceiling Fans
* Air-Conditioned Throughout
* Hair Dryer, Security Safe
* Coded Entry To Building
* Watersports by request
* Self Check In / Check Out
* Housekeeping Service Provided 1 Day Per Week
* Bedroom 1 – Queen-size bed, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.