Hyde Park at the Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Remarkable Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HYDE PARK at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
The perfect destination to put a little distance between yourself and the outside world… Hyde Park is an exquisite home, offering beautiful detailing and lovely views of the mountains and the sea. With two spectacular swimming pools, (a 75ft infinity lap pool and a heated garden pool), charming gardens, and stylish interiors, Hyde Park is perfect for families, a group of friends, or a corporate retreat.
Hyde Park, designed by Nancy D. Maffasanti in the old traditional Jamaican style, is decorated in an elegant arrangement of themes influenced by Asia, Jamaica, and Europe. The house is elegant yet comfortable and meant to be enjoyed.
This lovely villa is perfectly sited on 3.4 beautifully landscaped acres with six (6) pavilions, one of which is a two-story structure with a magnificent bedroom suite with bird’s eye views down to the Sandy Bay coastline; a 1,900 sq. ft. master cottage with a private veranda, the main house with four palatial bedroom suites (two bedrooms with king-sized beds and two with queen and full sized beds); and a formal dining and pool-side dining pavilions.
Hyde Park is located within the Tryall Club with its world-famous golf course, tennis facility, private beaches, restaurants, kids’ club, and resort’s amenities, all accessible within a 3- 4 minute golf cart ride from the villa.
The main house has four palatial guest suites, an ample living room, an open family room, and a study. Of the bedroom suites, there are two comparable masters with king-sized beds, of the other two bedrooms, one is furnished with two queen-sized beds and the fourth bedroom has two full-sized beds.
The second-floor Master Pavilion bedroom suite occupies a stunning position above the living area with a 360-degree view of the property, brilliant Caribbean ocean, and at night, the lights of the nearby village. A private sitting room equipped with audio/visual equipment and the beverage center makes it a unique private escape.
Hibiscus, the sixth bedroom suite is a 1,900 sq. ft. cottage with a full befitting bathroom with Jacuzzi, a large open shower, a sitting room equipped with audio/visual equipment, a beverage center, a full bathroom directly accessible to the sitting room, and study. The study is equipped with a queen-sized murphy bed.
Hyde Park’s many pavilions are designed to promote the efficiency of natural ventilation. There is a formal living room, open formal dining room, an open study, and an open family/great room, which is a great gathering spot, as well as provides wonderful views of Montego Bay.
Outdoors, there is a 75ft. infinity lap pool and a heated wraparound garden pool that envelops the south side of the dining room. A beautiful adjacent pavilion provides lounging or dining that takes full advantage of the spectacular sunsets.
Hyde Park may be rented with 4 or 5 bedrooms during the summer season.
• Molton Brown toiletries
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining (formal dining room, poolside verandah dining, and pavilion poolside dining)
• 4 Complimentary golf carts
• Seventy-five feet lap pool (not heated)
• 3 Jacuzzis, Heated garden pool, and Private garden shower
• Bedrooms with private balconies, verandas, private garden, or direct access to a pool
• Recently added in-house Gym
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned
• Ceiling Fans are located throughout the house
• En-suite complimentary Safes
• En-suite bathroom (four appointed with Jacuzzis)
• Complimentary bathroom amenities, including a hair dryer
• Complimentary high-speed internet
• Complimentary long-distance calls with Vonage
• Flat-screen TV/Cable television, Sirius Satellite Radio, DVD, and CD library
• Walking distance to the beach
• Golf and tennis
• Massage center and fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• 2 Housekeeper
• 2 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – Master: King-size bed, A/C, European master bathroom with double rain shower, sitting area + TV, Wide louvered doors open to stepping stones leading a few feet to the lap pool
Bedroom 2 – Master: King-size bed, A/C, European master bathroom with Jacuzzi, sitting area + TV, Wide louvered doors open to stepping stones leading a few feet to the lap pool
Bedroom 3 – 2 Double size Beds, A/C, En-suite bathroom with double rain shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Queen size beds, A/C, En-suite bathroom with a double rain shower that opens to the private garden
Bedroom 5 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, sitting room, audio-visual entertainment equipment. Stunning 360° vista of gardens, pool, golf course, mountains, ocean, and breathtaking sunsets.
Bedroom 6 – King-size bed, A/C, En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi + Powder room, sitting room, audio-visual entertainment equipment
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.