Horizons at Sandy Lane by Personal Villas - Luxurious and Pure Relaxation
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HORIZONS, Sandy Lane, St. James, Barbados
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac on the grounds of the prestigious Sandy Lane Estate is Horizons, an outstanding villa set out over 10,000 square feet, surrounded by two acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. With views straight onto the world-renowned Old Nine Golf Course, this villa is just a 5-minute drive from the Sandy Lane Owner’s Beach Club and the Sandy Lane Hotel.
On entry through the entrance foyer, you can’t help but feel impressed by the luxurious indoor/outdoor living design and the open plan living/dining area, which wraps around the swimming pool and outdoor pool deck. The dining room is adjacent to the living area, which has a beautiful custom-made extendable dining table and can seat up to 14 guests. Next door, the kitchen is modern, stylish, and fully equipped with professional equipment. There is also a fully air-conditioned media room which features a 75” smart TV, a super comfortable sofa set up and a wide range of board games, as well as a backgammon table for those wanting to play a few games! Finally, for the more active guests, there is an air-conditioned exercise room in the basement with professional gym equipment, including both cardio and weights.
The beautifully designed dining gazebo boasts a fully-equipped cooking area complete with a large BBQ and a beautiful custom-made teak dining table that is extendable and can seat up to 14 guests. The pool deck also enjoys a wet bar, which proves a popular place for after-dinner drinks under the moonlit Caribbean sky. Our dedicated team goes above and beyond to cater to you throughout your stay.
This can be rented as 5, 6 or 7 bedrooms.
* Swimming Pool
* Wireless Internet
* Smart TV, Safe
* Near Tennis
* Near Golf Course
* Media/Entertainment Room
* Gym/Fitness Centre
* Ceiling Fans, Laundry
* Beach Cabana
* Bar-B-Q, Bar
* Air Conditioned Bedrooms
* En suite, Powder Room
– Staff hours are 8:30am – 1:30pm & 5:30pm – 8:30pm.
– Each staff member has one day off a week.
Bedroom 1: Master suite, King-size bed and a large en-suite bathroom boasting a double vanity, W/C, large walk-in shower and a free-standing bathtub.
Private balcony overlooking the pool deck and dining gazebo.
Bedroom 2: King-size bed, spacious en-suite bathroom and leads out onto its private balcony with views over the manicured gardens.
Double vanity, W/C, walk-in shower, free-standing bathtub.
Bedroom 3: King-size bed, a beautiful bathroom with a large walk-in shower, and a free-standing bathtub.
There is also a seating area with doors open straight onto the pool deck.
Bedroom 4: King-size bed, west side of the pool with views across the swimming pool and the gardens. Double vanity, W/C, walk-in shower.
Bedroom 5: Twin Beds (Can be made up as King), west side of the pool with views across the swimming pool and the gardens. Double vanity, W/C, walk-in shower
Bedroom 6: Twin Beds (Can be made up as King), Double vanity, W/C, walk-in shower, free-standing bathtub
Bedroom 7: Twin Beds (Can be made up as King), Double vanity, W/C, walk-in shower, free-standing bathtub
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.