Hibiscus in St.James by Personal Villas - Relaxing and Rejuvenating Experience
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HIBISCUS AT MERLIN BAY, St. James, Barbados
Hibiscus at Merlin Bay is a beautiful three bedroom townhouse surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. This is a two storey Barbados holiday villa which has an indoor dining room and a sunken sitting area which opens onto the private plunge pool and intimate pool terrace. The en suite bedroom on the ground floor has a King size bed with shower and opens to the plunge pool terrace while the en suite master bedroom on the upper floor has a King size bed with a private balcony. Bedroom 3 is also on the upper floor and has a King size bed with ensuite shower room and opens to a terrace. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned and all of the bathrooms have single vanities. Dining may also be on the upstairs dining terrace which offers good ocean views across the central swimming pool.
Merlin Bay resort leads down to a beautiful beach with safe swimming and snorkeling. This West Coast community also has a large communal swimming pool. The villa is just one mile from Holetown, duty-free shops and waterfront restaurants.
* Private Plunge Pool
* Breath-taking Sea Views
* Large Communal Swimming Pool
* Alfresco Dining Area
* All Bedrooms En-suite
* Beach Shower
* Safe & Ceiling Fans
* Gated Community
* Sea View
* Towels Provided
* TV & Wi Fi
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, En-Suite Bathroom, Shower, Single Vanity, Private Balcony
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, En-Suite Bathroom, Shower, Single Vanity, Opens to the plunge pool terrace
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, En-Suite Bathroom, Shower, Single Vanity, Opens to a terrace
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.