Haystack at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Majestic and Luxurious Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HAYSTACK at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
With superb sea views, sleek modern design, and a fabulous art collection, Haystack is the perfect villa for a couples getaway or for family travel of all ages.
Haystack is surrounded by rolling lawns with lovely sea and reef views to the front and a panorama of the Tryall estate to the east. The villa is situated on three tiered levels and is notable for its open-plan interiors and free-flowing space. Guests who value privacy and fine amenities, delicious food, beautiful hikes, impeccable housekeeping, golf, tennis, yoga, and gorgeous sunsets keep our Haystack guests coming back.
A soothing waterfall in the front drive sets the stage for a breathtaking welcome into a warm and inviting living room, elegantly furnished with internationally acclaimed designers including Minotti, FlexForm, and Baltus. Haystack’s award-winning collection of contemporary art is one of the finest in all of Jamaica. Hank Willis Thomas, Vik Muniz, Charles Gaines, Roy Lichtenstein, Tony Oursler, Brian Calvin, and Paulina Olowska are just a few of the artists represented.
Formal dining indoors off the living room affords views of the sea with meals prepared using fresh produce from the villa’s organic herb and vegetable garden. Just beyond is a huge veranda, comfortably furnished with an al-fresco dining area and a huge lounge. The pool deck is appointed with stylish Tidelli seating for 20 people surrounding the large, heated, salt-water swimming pool. At one end of the pool sits a covered bar equipped with a TV and sound system.
A spacious entertainment room on the pool level is complete with foosball, ping-pong, games, and a flat-screen TV. Also on the lower level is a fully-equipped, 800-square-foot, private gym.
Five bedrooms on the main level include four master suites and one guest suite. All five bedrooms are fitted with king-sized beds. Each has a private en-suite bathroom with walk-in showers and double-basin vanities. Three of the bathrooms are outfitted with luxurious soaking tubs and open to private balconies. One bedroom can be converted into a private, comfortable office/workspace. A very private master suite is on the pool terrace level. It is fitted with a king-size bed, an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower, and opens to a private patio and the pool deck. One flight of stairs up from the main level are two more bedrooms, each with twin beds that can be arranged as kings if requested. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom with double vanity and a spacious walk-in shower.
Upon request, the charming, adjacent two-bedroom cottage can also be booked, offering guests a total of ten bedrooms. This delightful cottage comprises a sitting room with a wet bar, which opens to an expansive terrace with an infinity pool and fire pit.
Can be rented as 6, 8 or 10 Bedrooms.
• Salt water heated swimming pool – deepest point 7 feet
• Solar hot water, Private terraces
• Private fully equipped gym
• SMART Televisions in all bedrooms
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Organic herb/vegetable garden
• Free Wireless internet
• Games/Rec room
• Safes & Hair dryers
• Sonos throughout
• Recycling, 3 golf carts
• Cable programming
• Sirius Satellite Radio
• Short ride to golf, beach & tennis
• Massage center, Fitness center
• Boutique, Tryall market
• Games room, Kid’s Club
• 2 Housekeepers
• 2 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 3 – Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, Bathtub, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Lower Floor Hideaway
Bedroom 6 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Top Floor Hideaway
Bedroom 7 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), Shared Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 8 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), Shared Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 9 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 10 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.