Harmony Hill at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Breathtakingly Stunning Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HARMONY HILL at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
There are villas and then there is Harmony Hill. This breathtakingly stunning villa simply boasts one of the finest locations at Tryall. Ocean panorama views at every angle fuse naturally with seven acres of immaculately landscaped gardens, manicured lawns, a nature trail, and an organic garden. Enhanced by a focus on mind and body and its dedication to a world-class hospitality experience…..it is for good reason that the “Hill” enjoys an enviable repeat factor from its most discerning guests.
Standing 350 feet above sea level atop Ocean View Drive and surrounded by a seven-acre nature oasis with a cohesive team of eleven focused on delivering elite service, Harmony Hill is one of the finest villas throughout the Caribbean. The ocean panorama afforded from every single room and especially the sweeping pool terrace is absolutely breathtaking and many are those who spend languid hours watching the colors shift with the play of light. The meticulous design and level of finish which melds Jamaican-inspired architecture with a contemporary floor plan magically brings the outside in together with amenities and technology that embody twenty-first-century luxury living.
The open-concept main pavilion with its soaring ceilings draws the eyes to the stunning infinity pool that lies above the horizon of the ocean beyond. A sitting room with a wet bar flows into a formal dining room that seats 16 and a media room with 65-inch surround sound television is a cozy haven for those wishing to catch up with their favorite program. The gorgeous covered outer veranda offers two seating areas – one with television – and a dining area which given the amazing view of the sea is hugely popular. To the right of the pool is the “epicenter” of human interaction….a covered bar with television an adjacent lounge area and a modern fire pit. From here the panoramic views extend way out to sea and southwards into the forested valley and it is for good reason that it is often the favorite guest gathering spot.
With a dedication to wellness, the immaculate custom stainless steel commercial kitchen is the most modern and comprehensibly equipped at Tryall, bringing a discerning farm-to-table experience befitting the culinary talent of Chef Dwight Morris. And there is of course an ocean-facing fully equipped private gym, boasting the finest quality equipment.
The seven fully air-conditioned bedrooms, allowing for various accommodation options, all enjoy spectacular ocean views and all but one opens to a private patio. Four bedrooms are within the main house, two with a private sitting room are in the elevated guest cottage and one is privately tucked away adjacent to the pool for those who like a hideaway. All have walk-in closets and travertine or marble tile en suite bathrooms. The rainfall and zero-depth walk-in showers are magnificent and as you might expect, there are Bose Blue Tooth speakers in each bedroom.
Surround sound audio and Wi-Fi is available throughout Harmony Hill and all televisions are SMART. Throughout the villa, you will be stimulated by a striking and meticulously curated art collection. Each year, the owners make subtle design and landscaping changes so that those who return are always delighted – and indeed look forward – to seeing what is fresh and new.
Can be rented as 5, 6 or 7 Bedroom.
• Heated Swimming pool
• Cable Flat screen SMART TVs, DVD player
• Bose Blue tooth speakers in all bedrooms and gym
• Entertainment library CD, DVD, PS5, ping pong table, and multiple yard games
• Complimentary International calls
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wireless internet
• Washer/dryer unit, Personal toiletries
• Safe in all rooms, Hairdryers
• Private gym, Wet bar
• 6 Private balconies
• 3 golf carts
• Short ride to the golf
• Tennis, massage center
• Fitness center, boutique
• Tryall market, games room, Kid’s Club
• Views of the Caribbean Sea
• Butler, Assistant Butler
• 2 Housekeepers, 3 Gardeners
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Bedroom 6 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Guest Cottage 2
Bedroom 7 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as King), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Walk-in-shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
* Thanksgiving may be charged at Premium rate.
* Villa staff exclusively curated and included in all villa rates.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.