Hanover Windward Garden in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Magnificent Relaxing Haven
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HANOVER WINDWARD GARDEN at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Windward is aptly named for the continuous cross current of trade winds that traverse the property. This fabulous 6-bedroom home has lovely views from every room and from both levels. Airy and light interiors, large, well-configured bedrooms, and furnishings that mix traditional Jamaican with contemporary make this villa a relaxing haven.
The villa looks out from an elevated location on Mahogany Drive and is built in classic Caribbean style, on two levels with spacious and contemporary interiors cleverly designed for family living. It looks down over a very well landscaped garden that contains many interesting trees and shrubs. The energetic will enjoy the stroll to the tennis courts and gym whilst the golf course is only a short golf cart ride away.
Windward’s four bedrooms on the upper level enjoy terraces that face the ocean and the two lower level bedrooms open onto patios with views of the stunning gardens. There are two master suites each with king-sized Mahogany beds, private dressing rooms, and en suite bathrooms finished with floor-to-ceiling travertine tiles, marble double vanities, walk-in showers, and deep bathtubs. There is a guest bedroom adjacent to each master suite. One has a king-size bed and the others have twin beds that can be configured as a king if required. The guest en suite bathrooms have walk-in showers.
The relaxing, free-flowing, and spacious living room, dining room, and breakfast room are all on the main level with magnificent ocean views. An open plan design facilitates easy living and the colorful fabrics and comfortable furnishings give a spirited feel accented with a well-curated art collection. Dinner on the great veranda – and the chef here is truly talented – makes for a spectacular occasion with views across Sandy Bay and the city of Montego Bay in the distance.
The villa’s lower level comprises a Comac heated infinity saltwater swimming pool which can be lit at night. The covered veranda on this level features a family area with a ping pong table and other games, while the garden includes a small soccer field for family football matches.
Can be rented as 4 or 6 Bedrooms.
• (Comac) infinity, lit, solar heated saltwater pool – deepest point 6 feet 6 inches
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Private balconies
• Football field
• Molton Brown toiletries and Hair dryers
• Free Wifi
• Cable Flat screen TVs
• Sonos music system
• Safes and I-pod dock
• Sirius Satellite Radio
• 3 golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Short distance to tennis
• Massage center and Fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market
• Games room and Kid’s Club
• Golf and Beach
• Assistant Butler
• Two Gardeners
Main Level Bedrooms
Bedroom 1 – King-size bed, A/C, Toilet, En-suite bathroom, sunken bathtub and separate Walk-in shower
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, A/C, Toilet, En-suite bathroom with Walk-in Shower
Bedroom 3 – King-size bed, A/C, Toilet, En-suite bathroom, sunken bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
Bedroom 4 – King-size bed, A/C, Toilet, En-suite bathroom, Walk-in Shower
Lower Level Bedrooms
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, garden
Bedroom 6 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), A/C, En-suite bathroom, garden
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.