Hanover Grange at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Wonderful Island Getaway
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
HANOVER GRANGE at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hanover Grange has become one of the highest-profile, privately owned villas in the Caribbean, welcoming a succession of international celebrities, politicians, and business leaders as guests. The sheer volume of space makes this an ideal villa for families and groups of friends seeking freedom, space, and contemporary design.
The villa features its own “Long Gallery” showcasing the work of Jamaican masters such as Barrington Watson and Albert Huie, alongside contemporary Jamaican artists. Boasting an idyllic, tranquil location commanding outstanding views and impeccable luxury detailing right down to the pillow menu from Ralph Lauren’s custom catalogue, this extraordinary villa offers an experience that is quite simply incomparable. Hanover Grange seamlessly combines striking contemporary architecture with traditional Jamaican influence. Built on two levels, the main house exhibits crisp, clean, uncluttered minimalist lines that are contrasted with marble and mahogany parquet flooring.
The master bedroom and five guest rooms are in the main house. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a private den. Four guest rooms are fitted with king-size beds and one with two queen size beds. Each en suite bathroom is finished in fine marble with walk-in showers, soaking tubs, and state-of-the-art fixtures. Five of the bedrooms open onto private terraces with glorious views. The guest lodge has 3 spacious bedrooms, each with a private en suite bathroom with shower/tub amenities. Two bedrooms have king beds and the third two double beds. A sitting room makes the lodge a wonderful escapist retreat.
Jamaican-born homeowner, Theresa Roberts and her husband Andrew built this home with Theresa’s two great passions as the guiding force – a love for Jamaica and a love of the arts – both of which are evident wherever you look within this remarkable home.
Complementing the art displayed throughout the home is a contemporary interior design that is elegantly chic. The grand entrance foyer features a bust from Theresa’s close personal friend Marguerita Hernandez and the main living room contains enormous wall-mounted sculptures created and installed by the well-known international artist David Begbie. The formal Dining Room can seat 30 comfortably for dinner and guests can also dine al fresco under the night sky or from a delightful Gazebo that offers spectacular views. The heated pool is comfortably separated from the house. Within the gardens is a beautiful spa pavilion.
Can be rented as a 5, 6 or 9 Bedroom.
• Heated infinity pool and separate spa pavilion
• Private balconies
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wifi, Art gallery
• Cable Flat screen Televisions
• Safes and I-pod dock
• Hair dryers
• 3 four-seat golf carts
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Walking distance to tennis
• Massage center and fitness center
• Boutique and Tryall market,
• Games room, Kid’s Club
Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Private Den, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 4 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 6 – 2 Queen size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and walk-in shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 7 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 8 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and shower, A/C, Toilet
Bedroom 9 – 2 Double size bed, En-suite Bathroom, Soaking tub and shower, A/C, Toilet
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.