Glitter Bay Estate 412 Beach Palms in St James by Personal Villas - Stunning Turquoise Waters
GLITTER BAY ESTATE 412 – BEACH PALMS, Porters, Saint James, Barbados
Glitter Bay 412 is a light and airy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located on the fourth floor of Bougainvillea Block of the Glitter Bay Estate -an elevator provides easy access to the apartment. There are good views of the large communal pool and attractive tropical gardens; the dining and bedroom balconies give a partial view of the sea and the spectacular Caribbean sunsets.
Comfortably furnished with an open-plan kitchen/living area which flows through to the balcony, this well-equipped unit provides excellent accommodation for families or friends seeking a relaxed beach-based holiday on the famed West Coast of Barbados. Excellent shopping, dining, and nightlife are available at Holetown – a few minutes’ drives to the south, while ten minutes to the north Speightstown offers a chance to see a different and perhaps more authentic Barbados.
Glitter Bay sits next to a beautiful white sandy beach perfect for sunbathers and the stunning turquoise waters of the Caribbean lap the shoreline. There are loungers around the pool and on the beach and the on-site beach bar offers beach service as well so you can lie back, soak up the sun and sip on a cooling beverage as you relax and take in the gorgeous views.
For the more active type, there is a tennis court on the premises and golfers are spoilt for choice with the excellent courses of Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane nearby. Water sports from snorkeling to diving or deep-sea fishing are easy to arrange.
In the summer it can be rented as a one-bedroom suite comprising kitchen, sitting room and dining balcony.
Please note that smoking is not permitted at Glitter Bay 412.
* Resort Pool, Beachfront, Garden
* Tennis Court, Resort Gym, Ping Pong Table
* Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Wifi
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans, Hair Dryer
* Barbecue Spot, Children’s Play Area
* Guard (24 hours), Security Safe
* Beach Chairs, Beach Shower
* Watersports by request
* Housekeeping Service 1 x week (on 5-night stay).
Charge US$150 cleaning fee
* Bedroom 1- Master King-size bed, Toilet, Tub/Shower, Double Vanity, Ensuite
* Bedroom 2 – King-size bed + Single bed, Toilet, Shower, Single Vanity, Bathroom Adjacent
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.