Following Seas at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Spectacular and Alluring Villa
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
FOLLOWING SEAS at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Commanding a strategic position atop one of the highest points of Tryall, Following Seas is a gracious, visually arresting house that combines the attributes of a much-cherished family home with the world-class facilities of a boutique hotel and the aura of old Hollywood glamour. Surrounded by seven acres of meticulously landscaped gardens, this is a house that is true to its name for as you stroll from drawing room to veranda, from flower-filled gardens to pool, or from bed to patio; the view follows the line of the glistening sea below.
Stylistically, Following Seas has brought together the blues of the sea, the sky, and the greens of the lawns and surrounding trees, bringing them inside to create an interior that is both colorful yet also tranquil.
Space is a keyword where everyone can come together or retreat to their own favorite newly-discovered corner. An expansive covered terrace with a dining area overlooks the sparkling infinity pool as well as the ocean with a separate private Jacuzzi spa and terrace further along. With a deck that overlooks the magnificent bay and is perfectly placed to observe the setting sun is a large media cottage complete with an 80-inch flat-screen television and bar area. A perfect square with the original fretwork tray ceiling, the drawing room is one of the loveliest at Tryall built around the natural rock and surrounded by gardens is the dining gazebo where up to thirty-five guests may dine in comfort.
Beyond the dining, a gazebo is a large, furnished cantilevered deck overlooking the forested eastern valley. This is a phenomenal view and not only totally absorbing but quite simply spellbinding. The latest technology includes satellite radio, an intercom system, high-speed wireless internet in every room, and a Netspeak phone line that provides free calls to America, Canada, and most of Europe.
In the main house, there are four bedrooms. They comprise a master suite with two private “his” and “her’ bathrooms, an outdoor shower and dressing area; a bedroom with a king bed, one with two full-size beds, and a fourth with two twin beds that can be converted to a king. Each bedroom has a private double bathroom expertly fitted with marble and granite custom-built cabinetry and crystal cupboard and draws handles that mirror the color of the bedroom walls.
Off the main house is a hideaway guest cottage which offers two bedrooms separated by a sitting room. The master bedroom – with what is arguably the finest bedroom view at Tryall – has a hand-carved four-poster bed, covered veranda, and private sun terrace as well as an outdoor shower under a majestic 90-foot palm tree. The second bedroom has two full beds, as well as splendid views, and both bedrooms, enjoy a private plunge pool and kitchen with a breakfast area.
The stunning fully equipped private gym is located in a tower that has a 360-degree viewing platform on the upper level offering amazing views. A charismatic, engaging, and knowledgeable staff of eight provides hospitality for which Jamaica is legendary and guests have at their disposal four golf courts to explore and traverse the Club.
• Infinity swimming pool – deepest point 7 feet
• Outdoor Jacuzzi
• Plunge pool at the cottage
• Private fully equipped gym
• Private balconies
• Fruit orchard, 4 carts
• Exceptional gardens, Kitchen garden
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• Free Wireless internet
• Cable TV, Safes, I-pod dock
• Molton Brown toiletries, Hair dryers
• Free on-property shuttle service
• Satellite radio, and free calling to the United States, Canada, and most of Europe.
• Massage center
• Fitness center & boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
• Walking distance to golf, beach and 3 minutes to tennis
• 2 Housekeepers
• 3 Gardeners
Master Bedroom – King size bed, Two En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 3 – 2 Double size Bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 5 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 6 – 2 Double size Bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
All bedrooms feature ocean views and flat-screen cable televisions.
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
Note: Can be rented as a 4, or 5 Bedroom.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.