Estate Otoño in La Punta by Personal Villas - Access to the Beach Club Amenities
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ESTATE OTOÑO, La Punta, Punta Mita
From world-renowned architects, Manolo Mestre and Juan Collignon comes this villa. Mestre’s and Collignon’s holistic approach to architecture pays homage to the natural while incorporating the contemporary. A premiere eco-sensitive designer, Mestre embraces native simplicity and warmth of color to complement modern convenience, providing an alluring and meditative experience. A network of pathways through expansive reflection pools connects each unique structure, creating the illusion that this house is suspended over the powerful Pacific.
At the center of the house stands the grand palapa. Nested beneath a palm-thatched roof, sits an almost ethereal living and dining terrace. Steadfast ocean breezes and sun-bathed terraces bless this marriage of nature and nurture. Striking ocean vistas surround all points in the central gathering area. A sustainable tropical wood dining table, created by local craftsmen for 12, provides an unmatched vantage point for the surf and sunsets
The tropical wood indoor dining table, set under a vaulted ceiling and soft lights, is a place to share a delicious meal and relax. Surrounded by colorful native art and craft and bordered by a contemplative pool, this comfortable space is a haven from the elements.
It has a graceful kitchen that fits both form and function. Amidst ocean-facing windows, everything from delicious simple Mexican fare to lavish haute cuisine is happily prepared. Charming yet modern, the kitchen opens onto an outdoor patio, bordered by a pond, where you will find an intimate breakfast nook.
Premier Golf Membership – Access to Pacifico Golf Course, Bahia Golf Course, Tennis Center, Fitness Center, Pacifico – Residents Beach Club, Kupuri Beach Club, St. Regis Beach Club (Subject to availability, fees may apply), and Sufi Ocean Club
* Even the best refuge from the worldly fast track benefits from a dose of modernity. Apart from providing a protective air-conditioned haven, the family room presents a most comfortable space for guests to watch a movie, listen to music, or enjoy a board game.
* 63-Inch HDTV, US and Mexican channels, Blu-ray DVD and Apple TV
* Home theater, Bowers and Wilkens (B&W) sound system system
* An array of board games including cards, dominoes, backgammon and chess
* Wireless Internet throughout
* Toll-free US calls, fax and scanner
* US, Canadian and Mexican satellite TV
* Indoor and outdoor dining rooms accommodate 12, breakfast nook seats 10
* Zoned air conditioning throughout
* Access to Punta Mita Resort including golf, tennis and fitness center
POOL & TERRACES
A grand illusion by design, the pools appear endless. These two connected bodies of water blend with sea and sky, enhancing undisturbed views of the blue horizon with over 150 feet of infinity edge. The smaller of the pools encircles the Keili Suite, offering a dynamic and diverse swimming experience. Nearby, a whimsical bar extending unsupported from the wall is, in fact, a restored vintage surfboard A ground-level fire pit for intimate gatherings and fantastic sunsets is situated on the sand beach terrace.
TUCARU YOGA/FITNESS ROOM
Every room is designed with intention. Tucari, meaning “good energy” has a relaxing, Zen feel. This yoga and fitness room, adorned with native wood flooring uses floor-to-ceiling windows to offer a view of vast reflection pools and lush native gardens. Light and airy, Tucari can be opened on two sides to take advantage of good weather and closed to provide a sanctuary from the heat or humidity.
STAFF AND SERVICE
* Daily housekeeping
* On-site night watchman
BEDROOM AND BATHROOM DESCRIPTION
ARAMARA MASTER SUITE
This suite uses natural hues and textures to minimize the boundaries between the interiors and the landscape. Aramara is perhaps the most aptly named room in the residence as one’s eyes are inextricably drawn to a captivating Pacific surf. Within this room, one discovers spacious yet cozy quarters connected to an outdoor terrace and then just three steps from the sand. This king-sized room features a view-inspired luxurious en-suite bath, a large stand-alone stone-crafted bathtub as well as indoor and outdoor showers.
KEILI MASTER SUITE
If your idea of heaven in a bedroom would be encircled by water, the Master Suite Keili is your island. The terrace of this king-sized bedroom is cantilevered over the infinity pool. A pristine view, perfect light and a prevailing sense of graciousness make this suite a true masterpiece. Keili has an en-suite bath with an ocean view, a large stone bathing tub and a shower with glass doors opening to the outdoor wooden terrace.
Beneath the eve of an inviting pergola, this king-sized bedroom and en-suite bath is situated behind the Tucari room and presents a garden view with lounge areas and showers, both indoors and out.
With two queen size beds and a seating area by the window, this room is attached to the Wiki Suite, and as its name implies is perfect for a family. The suite enjoys views of the gardens and Tucari room. With an en-suite bathing area, Turi features indoor and outdoor showers.
This king bed suite enjoys a view of the gardens and out, through the palapa, to the ocean. It is a guest favorite, owing to its coziness and privacy. Well suited to the romantic or the solitary souls among us, the Tao or “Sun” suite features indoor and outdoor showers.
The sixth bedroom/apartment “Xotu”, whose name means “flower” in the local Huichol tribal dialect, is suited to a variety of purposes. At your option, this king-sized bedroom suite can be combined with an adjacent living room, day bed, kitchen and laundry as an independent living unit for guests.
AVAILABLE SERVICES WITH PROPERTY RENTALS
* Personalized residence or villa orientation tour.
* High-speed wireless internet connection.
* Preferential tee times and a special green fee rate for the Pacifico and Bahia Golf courses.
* Use of tennis courts and Gym (subject to availability and access fee).
* Use of the Residents Beach Club, Porta Fortuna Beach Club and Kupuri Beach Club (subject to prior reservation and availability)
* Pre-arrival itinerary planning
*The final rate is subject to owner approval, as not all 2023 rates are set yet.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.