Elysian Plain at Tryall Club in Montego Bay by Personal Villas - Magical View of the Caribbean Sea
** Please drop us a message before booking the property as we need to check availability for all requests at this villa **
ELYSIAN PLAIN at the TRYALL CLUB, Montego Bay, Jamaica
This spacious five-bedroom villa has a magical location and sits literally at the edge of the clear blue Caribbean Sea, with panoramic views stretching from east to west. To the front of the villa is a well-landscaped garden with lawns and flowering shrubs. The villa features traditional Caribbean architecture and is built on one level with a detached cottage that houses two master bedrooms. The magical location and design optimize views of the ocean and the seaside breezes.
Two master bedrooms enjoy their own private cottage facing the shore. Each has a king-sized four-poster bed. The en suite bathrooms have been renovated in a contemporary style. Three guest rooms in the main house include one that has a king bed and is connected to a 4th bedroom which has three twin beds (two can be configured as a king), making this a great choice for families with children. The 5th bedroom offers twin beds which can be converted to a king. Each has a private en suite bathroom. All bedrooms open to the terrace and the wonderful views.
There is an expansive wrap-around pool deck, quiet seaside courtyard, beautiful lawns, and a large swimming pool, all of which benefit from the gentle breezes off the ocean and the vibrant hues of the blue sea. Some 50 feet from the living room is a coral pool carved into the reefs which is always a huge hit with children and water lovers. The sea gently laps in and out making it a sensational place to sit and admire the view and listen to the sounds of the sea.
A beautiful waterfall adjacent to the terrace dining area adds a charming touch to evening dinners. The spacious living room faces the ocean and is comfortably furnished in a relaxing style.
• Swimming pool – deepest point 6 feet 6 inches
• Detached master cottage, Waterfront
• Free Wireless internet
• Flat screen TVs, Cable TV
• Indoor/Outdoor Dining
• I-pod dock, Hair dryer
• 2 carts & Free on-property shuttle service
• Massage center
• Fitness center & boutique
• Tryall market
• Games room
• Kid’s Club
• Walking distance to golf, beach and 3 minutes to tennis
Bedroom 1 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 2 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower,
Bedroom 3 – King size bed, En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Bedroom 4 – 3 Twin beds (two can be configured as king), private bathroom, vanity area, terrace, cable television, air conditioning
Bedroom 5 – 2 Twin beds (which can be combined as kings), En-suite Bathroom, A/C, Toilet, Shower
Tryall Club Temporary Membership Dues
The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over, or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days.
Plan to pay your TMD fee at the Front Desk in the Great House when you register. They will also set up a charge account for you during your stay. If you plan to pay for your charge account in cash at the end of your stay, they will request a cash deposit. If you plan to pay for your charge account with a credit card, they will place a hold on your card to cover this amount. The Tryall Club reserves the right to change or alter its membership packages with no advance notice.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserve the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.