Condo Sea Esta in Cupecoy by Personal Villas - Located at the Beachfront Enclave of Shore Pointe
CONDO SEA ESTA, Cupecoy, St. Maarten
Located within the residential beachfront enclave of Shore pointe at Cupecoy on Sint Maarten’s beautiful Gold Coast, this well-appointed four-bedroom condominium offers wonderful views over the Caribbean sea and the picturesque, neighboring island of Saba on the distant horizon.
Situated on four levels, Villa Sea Esta is fully air-conditioned and offers a top-floor plunge pool, spacious interiors including a large open-plan living and kitchen area, two guest bathrooms, and four bedrooms with en-suite baths.
The first floor, the main entrance level, houses two king-size bedrooms with large glass-paneled doors and balconies overlooking the ocean. Each room has its own generously sized walk-in closet and a private bathroom with attractive pebble flooring, double vanities, a large open shower, and toilet.
From the first floor, a central elevator and curved stairway connect each of the four levels and lead up to the main communal living space situated on the second floor. Comfortable bamboo couches, cane ceiling fans, and warm wood tones offer a tropical feel to the décor, and central white columns partition the space to an adjacent dining area with seating for eight. The living room features a widescreen TV and glass-paneled wooden doors that open out to a furnished terrace with a gas grill, outside dining, and view over the ocean and surrounding residence. The well-equipped, open-plan kitchen offers plenty of counter space and stainless steel appliances and an added utility area with a second refrigerator and wine cooler.
Situated on the top floor, a fabulous ocean backdrop greets you from the outdoor plunge pool and deck area with its fun aquatic mural, and next to it is the king-size master bedroom with its own terrace and en-suite bath with a large open shower, double vanities, and toilet.
Bedroom four is located on the lower basement level and can also be accessed independently from the garage parking area. This studio bedroom has a queen size and a single bed and is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave and private bathroom with shower.
Just a minute’s walk to the beach and located just across the street from the popular resort of Porto Cupecoy with its marina, shops, and restaurants, Villa Sea Esta is ideal for groups of friends traveling together or families with older children.
This property is available to rent as 3 or 4 bedroom villa.
Hot Tub | Private Pool
Concierge – Other Services | Housekeeper Included
Air Conditioning | Clothes Dryer/Washer | Hair Dryer | Internet – Hi-Speed | Internet – Wifi | Iron and Board | Linens Provided | Living Room | Parking | Towels Provided | Room-darkening shades
Cookware | Dining Area | Dishes & Utensils | Nespresso| Kitchen | Microwave | Oven | Refrigerator | Stove | Toaster
Bird Watching | Boating | Gambling | Shopping | Water Sports | Wildlife Viewing
Beach | Beach View | Beachfront | Ocean View
Gas Grill | Balcony | Deck/Patio
Bedroom 1 – (Master) – King-size bed, A/C, terrace and en-suite bath with a large open shower, double vanities, and toilet.
Bedroom 2 – King-size bed, walk-in closet, private bathroom with attractive pebble flooring, double vanities, a large open shower, and toilet.
Note: Housekeeping every other day.
1. CAPACITY OF VILLAS: The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for, based on two persons per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for all excess persons immediately, or shall vacate the villa immediately, without refund.
2. COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE: Personal Villas and affiliated on-island property managers shall make every effort to keep all villas and their inventories in good working order. In case of a maintenance problem, they will strive to repair the problem as soon as possible after being notified. Villa management reserves the right to be allowed a reasonable amount of time to cure a problem. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen mechanical failures such as the supply of electricity, telephone service, internet service, water, pool filtration systems, hot tubs, air conditioning, television or cable service, appliances, etc. It is the Guest’s obligation to report any problems or damage to their villa IMMEDIATELY to us, regardless of the hour.
3. NO PETS: Pets of any kind are NOT allowed in or on the villa’s premises without specific written permission from Personal Villas (granted prior to arrival). A pet or evidence of a pet found on the premises will cause immediate eviction, and forfeiture of the Guest’s entire rent and deposit.
4. QUIET ENJOYMENT AND PARTIES: We rent to family groups and responsible adults only; absolutely NO house parties, commercial uses or functions such as weddings are allowed without advance WRITTEN permission from Personal Villas. Guests shall be sufficiently quiet and peaceful, so as not to disturb other residents of the neighborhood, particularly after 10 pm at night. If the Guest is found to have had a wedding or any sort of group gathering for more persons than officially scheduled and paid for at the villa, and/ or without Personal Villas advance written permission, he is subject to forfeiture of his entire villa security deposit to the villa’s owner, at the joint discretion of Personal Villas and the villa’s owner.
5. SMOKING, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, DRUGS AND HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the villa. (In most cases smoking is allowed in outdoor spaces—please check with your rental agent). Guest and members of his party shall not use or permit to be brought into any villa any illegal substances, inflammable fluids (e.g., gasoline, kerosene, naphtha or benzene), or other explosives or articles deemed hazardous to life, limb or property. Any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.